1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

PLZ HIRE ME AS A MODERATOR!!!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Minerocks43, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minerocks43

Minerocks43 New Meeper

Plz add me as a moderator i happen to be very good at helping and rlly wnna work here!!!!

Draqq, mrli1, iiTzJDL and 2 others like this.
  2. wayzata20

wayzata20 Popular Meeper

OMG, OMG! yuuuussss, u shud be hiered! Ill gooo contact the staf naow.

mrli1 likes this.
  3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Please use the Compulsory Application Format & Tips if/when you rewrite your application in no less than 2 weeks.

This is denied.

I also suggest that you increase your in game activity and helpfulness and your forums activity and helpfulness. Skype and TeamSpeak are also required.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  4. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Hello Minerocks43,
    First off, I want to thank you for finally becoming part of the Forums. However, I am sad to inform you that this application will be denied due to format issues. Please looks at (http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/) to successfully apply.

Some things to work on:
    - In Game Activity
    - TeamSpeak Activity
    - Forum Activity
    - Formatting

If you wok on these, you will have great potential to become a Helper, but at this point in time, the community does not know you enough to accept you as part of the staff.

Please try re-applying in 2 weeks when we have gotten to know you better! :)

forces5 and chaos546 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.