1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Please unban me!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Lechuzza, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lechuzza

Lechuzza New Meeper

IGN: Lechuzza
    Date/Time: September 16th, 2013 22:11
    Reason: Alt to Frogvent IP
    Staff member: Flaccidnoodle
    Why: My husband got banned for whatever reason, but I'm definitely my own player and not his alt. We can prove that we are two separate people and that I shouldn't be banned for whatever he did (which he is currently trying to figure out). Let me play, please!!

2. FlaccidNoodle

FlaccidNoodle Popular Meeper

Lechuzza, The problem here is that you two mine together, use the same IP. So any earnings he acquired using xray, you shared due to shared plots and chest. Also money Frogvent made from xraying spawners and ore and then sent money to you.

3. Lechuzza

Lechuzza New Meeper

Fair is fair. May we start from scratch if he gets rid of his program? We like that you guys have started cracking down on x-ray in fact. Our last server didn't and it was impossible to enjoy the game so Frogvent adopted the idea "if you can't beat them join them". However, we'd like to start over on this server especially now that x-ray is being banned.

4. FlaccidNoodle

FlaccidNoodle Popular Meeper

I appreciate your honestly now, however it would be his word on uninstalling nodus. Im pretty certain the ban for Frogvent will stick. Yours however maybe not once the accounts and possessions for cleared/wiped. I will talk it over with the higher staff in regards to your (Lechuzza) ban. Both bans had to be issued in order to keep the items and money seized until they can be wiped.

Flamedemond and Nager like this.
  5. Lechuzza

Lechuzza New Meeper

Okay! Thanks for your consideration! I play primarily with Frogvent so it'd be nice if he were to be considered as well. I understand that it would be tough to take the word of a player that has been caught cheating but meep is the only server we have found so far that is worth anything. We would rather play with no money and heavily monitored than not play on meep at all. Frogvent jokingly offers to do meepcraft community service during a probation period. We'll be really good we promise!!! Thank you for your time and we will be hoping you and the higher staff give us a second chance!

Flamedemond and Nager like this.
  6. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I would like to talk to one or both of you on teamspeak or skype ASAP. let me know

Sirrr_Pig likes this.
  7. Lechuzza

Lechuzza New Meeper

Cooley, you would like to talk to me or Frogvent?

8. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Lechuzza ban appeal accepted 09/21/13 1:50am est

Sirrr_Pig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.