1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Please help me with towny command

Discussion in 'Towny Guides' started by Idanq1, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Idanq1

Idanq1 Celebrity Meeper

hello, my brother and I want to buy a town. We don't know what the command to claim area for our new towny and how to set a new plot, please help

Thanks,
    Idan

2. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

You need 200k to start a new town, and do /t new.
    After that, deposit some money into the town for upkeep and plots.
    Do /t claim around the area.
    After that, do /plot fs, and /plot claim for whoever wants that plot.
    I hope that helped! :)

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

If you type /t ?
    You get a list of commands.
    type /t mayor ?
    To get commands a mayor uses.
    Towns cost 200K to buy, and come with 1 plot. all plots after it (claimed with /t claim, or /t claim outpost if you want to warp to that plot/it's away from other town plots) cost 1K. 5k for outposts. Each plot that's owned by the town costs 65 meebles upkeep per day.
    Reset your town perms by typing, without quotes, '/t set perm off' then '/t set perm reset' this will reset all the perms in the town so you can't be robbed.
    To add people so they can buy the plots you make, type /t add (name) and then go to the plot and type /plot fs (amount). they can then type /plot claim to claim the plot.
    That's the basics.