1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Piro_MC Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Peero, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Piro_MC

Additional In Game Names: EmperorPiro

When you were banned: Today (10/3/15)

Reason for ban: Glitch Exploting

Ban Length: 6 hours

Staff member who issued ban: XtJunior

Why we should consider your appeal: I wasn't exploiting a glitch. I bought the infected perk 2nd life and xt bans me for being on the 2nd life island. He basically bans me for using a perk. (EDIT) There was humans alive still too. If there wasn't, that would be different.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: If this was illegal, then why can people buy it? In my opinion, it should've been taken down if it wasn't allowed. Also, all xt would tell me is "Relog piro" and when I asked him why he said" It's illegal". I didn't even know what he was talking about.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Just to clear things up, when you have the second life perk and go to the island, you cannot be killed by the infected. If you're the last person left alive, it's unfair to the infected, as they cannot win unless you relog.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

Well that I know, and when it comes down to that I do it. But there was other humans alive still so I don't see what was illegal.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

You were warned and continued to do it. The video was clear that you had the intention of staying there. Please wait out your ban. Start a convo if you want the vid piro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.