1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Perm... Forum... Banned???

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by JonnehboiDaMon., Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

IGFN: JonnehboiDaMon

Banned for: Rules Violation

Banned by: Idk, but it was originally a temp. Some staff might have reported the same comment more than once.

Appeal: I have been forum banned for a long time now... I waited and waited to be able to get on my account again, and then... another 1 of my posts gets reported again. Same one I am guessing. Please un-forum ban me! I have so much to talk about with the staff, and I can not always be In-game. I promise I will never do it again! I admit to promising last time. Last time thou I said I would not post unless I have relevant info or I was a witness. Now it is permed... Also, I do not think I posted on any appeals or reports since the last appeal that got accepted...

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Just looked into this - this was a bug. The ban ended 14 minutes ago and the ban info said this, bit the ban remained listed as an active ban. Ban lifted. Sorry for the inconvenience in the tempban not lifting, and becoming a perm.
    Also to let you know, staff are shown when a warning has already been given to a post :)

JonnehboiDaMon. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.