1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Perm Banned And I Stole 30k???

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by speedyjake2003, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

2. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

??

63854 likes this.
  3. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Exactly.

If I deciphered this correctly...

No, we don't trust you. You have an impressive history of not being trustable.

Does anyone know what "vod" might be?

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

The "V" is right next to the "B" so I think it means bad.
    Considering how you constantly seem to push the boundaries on just about everything and fail to see the reasoning behind your ban, I feel it would be in the best interest to keep you banned. It seems that regardless of what we do to warn you to stop breaking the rules, you will keep pushing and pushing until you feel it is time to stop. This time however, it will not simply be a warning. You need to take from this experience something more than we can give, and that something is learning to take responsibility for your actions. Please take the time to learn from this experience, because this appeal, is denied.

mrli1, noobpatroll, LR_Davius and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.