1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Perm Banned And I Stole 30k???

1. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Exactly.

If I deciphered this correctly...

No, we don't trust you. You have an impressive history of not being trustable.

Does anyone know what "vod" might be?

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Speedy, whether you stole or not, you have had 8 tempbans in less than a month. Please tell us, why should we unban you? You are a nuisance to most of the server and I don't believe you should be unbanned just yet. I would change your "why should we unban you" section to actual reasons to why we should unban you. If not, this appeal with most likely be denied.

4. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

[​IMG]

Do you recall this?

We've seen a number of repeated offenses from you recently, and wanted to make sure these issues were resolved before letting you back onto the server. Hopefully this appeal will help you in this process.

5. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

The "V" is right next to the "B" so I think it means bad.
    Considering how you constantly seem to push the boundaries on just about everything and fail to see the reasoning behind your ban, I feel it would be in the best interest to keep you banned. It seems that regardless of what we do to warn you to stop breaking the rules, you will keep pushing and pushing until you feel it is time to stop. This time however, it will not simply be a warning. You need to take from this experience something more than we can give, and that something is learning to take responsibility for your actions. Please take the time to learn from this experience, because this appeal, is denied.

mrli1, noobpatroll, LR_Davius and 8 others like this.
  6. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Around the same time that you withdrew the money from the town bank, you also sent out quite a few messages. As well as a few hours before and a few hours after, me being one of the recipients of those messages, boobear being one of the others. These messages are clearly from you, I don't believe that you were at school. Know anything about this?

7. bbycakes2012

Just because you admit to doing it all, doesn't mean you deserve to be unbanned. You need to learn from your mistakes & accept your punishment for a while. Just admitting to doing wrong doesn't mean as soon as we unban you, that you will be good & not do something wrong again.

8. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Speedy-

Hawkeye is based off the CST timezone, so GMT -6. This would mean that you approximately did the transaction around 1:00pm to 2:00pm your time.

9. bbycakes2012

No jake, It doesn't work that way.

10. bbycakes2012

As you obviously haven't learned from your past 7 bans this month.

11. bbycakes2012

May 27h

12. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Speedy Why should we unban you? you have a long ban history of abusing the co-mayor commands