1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Pay for custom titles

1. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Buying custom titles is wack, I find the chat atrocious with all the different colours and names.

2. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

Huge -1. For a few reasons:
    1. Once these get added, everyone will buy them, and it will just become a normal thing, like Legend or Elite or any other rank.
    2. If a new player joined the server, I feel like they would be overwhelmed because they see like 20 different ranks all at once.
    3. A custom title is something very unique, that only a select few people have. Sure, a lot have been added that past few days, but they are still pretty rare.

All I could think of atm, I'll add more when I think of them.

3. TimothyJH

TimothyJH Popular Meeper

+1

Imagine this:
    [​IMG]
    xD

iGwampa, Imperfectly, fasehed and 6 others like this.
  4. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

Day week, month, I would spend $20 on a custom tittle saying SmokingHot

benster82, Lady_Hestia, cooey and 5 others like this.
  5. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

For the server donations it would be a boost but I'm not sure how the techs would do that? And chat would be really gross.

The current custom tags we have now are
    [Egg] -draqq build spawn, something we've paid thousands of dollars for. He's also a staff member
    [Hohoho] -andrewrobins, see above
    [I <3fuzzlr]-imnotblonde has been around forever, staff member multiple times, built stuff, and a close friend of fuzzlr
    [Onis]- do I have to explain this one?
    [Legend] (in grey)- actually don't know the story to this one
    [PvP master] - cleaves got lucky

Let's keep em special

Pmx728, BlackJack, TimothyJH and 2 others like this.
  6. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

I am with you on this one.

I mean yeah... arguments like "Too confusing for new people". Come on, the separated eco is already confusing, towny commands are confusing, stuff is confusing for kids.

"It will become a normal thing to have custom ranks". Whatever really. You paid for it, enjoy your custom title.

You could have 2 types of custom titles. One given out as an honor with one color and the other one bought - with a different color. Done.

If you put a hefty price tag on custom titles, we'll all be just fine. I would consider buying a title.
    Suggestion: if custom titles become a thing, it would be nice to have a 'custom rank': X and 'donator rank': Y in /seen.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

+1 money is good

8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I would like to buy one but like Piro said, they'll become the normal. People could also set it to bad words and all and there's gonna be too much kerfuffle to sort out those players. It's better when it's unique.