1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Parsw001 Apology And Ban Explanation

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by parsw001, May 7, 2014.

?

Why Do I Get Perm For X-Ray When I Look At Many Others That Get Let Of. Is It Fair??

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parsw001

parsw001 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name)Parsw001
    Date/Time:banned on 4/5/14
    Reason:x-ray
    Ban Length= Permanent
    Staff Member:Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal:( read other ban appeal in denied section or read below
    I Am very sorry for writing this in this place but i need to explain something.
    When I First Wrote my ban appeal i thought it was for recent mining expeditions i have been on which i Would Swear on my families life i haven't use x-ray but about a week ago i realised i was banned for using x-ray then ,I confess to the charges of using x-ray in those expeditions but please understand this, when I used it to get to dungeons i thought because i spent my money on silk touch pickaxe i thought i would be abel to pick it up, after stupidly using x-ray to find first dungeon I thought I got unlucky that it didn't drop so i kept trying, I desperately wanted a spawner ( not loot in chest) as I didn't have much money and I hadn't got around to a voting account yet. Please understand iI Haven't Used, Or used it recently on Meepcraft, but I admit now that I used it when I first joined.

I Hope You Accept My Apology And Come To a just conclusion And understand My Confusion With Time Of Offence ( I figured it out after i finally managed to watch the video Lexkristen uploaded )

I Don't see why others who x-ray don't get perm and I do and i hope you understand

Please understand my confusion and accept my apology as i would love to come back and play and help raise the town of sky fall ( I'm assistant )

Thanks A lot For giving me the pleasure of Meepcraft whilst my time lasted, It was great :p

-Parsw001

(andrewdemonx does this still count as proper format ??)

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

When making an Ban Appeal you MUST Follow the format no matter what.

you can always "edit" the appeal.

4. parsw001

parsw001 New Meeper

Andrew I edited my appeal please consider it now :)

5. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Sorry Pars, but you will be remained banned. I appreciate your apology though! If you reappeal in a few weeks it will be considered.

mrli1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.