1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Pancakes37 Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by pancakes37, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pancakes37

pancakes37 Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: pancakes37

Skype Username: kittywittyx

TeamSpeak Username: pancakes37

Mic use: Yes (good & always)

Timezone: Central Time

Hours online per weekday: 2-4

Hours online per weekend: 5-7

Position Changes: Ultimate --> Helper

Introduction: Hello Everybody! I'm pancakes37, or you can call me Ellen. Im 12 years old, and I live in Texas! I'm a girl who likes to hangout and have fun! Fuzzlr and other Staff have made this server so great already, and I'm hoping that I could help too.

Why?

Experience: I have been on Meepcraft for almost 2 years now. I've been Ultimate since June of 2013. My mom surprised me and my friends with Ultimate rank, and I was super excited! I have been Op on some of my super close friends servers, but nothing can even be compared to this server! Even though I don't know every perk of Meepcraft all the way around, I know almost all the commands. Being a Staff member is very important, and I'm willing to take this challenge.

Dedication: Meepcraft is my one and only server, and I think everyday at school of what I'm going to do on the server. I love this server to the moon and back, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon! Meepcraft is my home, and this is where I'm going to stay.

Schedule: Everyday I have to go to school. I get to school at 7:00 in the morning, and leave at 4:00 pm. I have busy schedule on some days, but have a lot of free time on others. I play volleyball, softball, basketball, and cheer. Cheer is one of my main priorities in life, and can get in my way sometimes. I try everyday to get all of my homework done before 6:00, so I can play. I never forget to play everyday though, which is good. As you can tell, these things can get in my time scheduled for Minecraft, but I will never forget.

Involvement: I try to stay fully involved in Meepcraft by using /shout and helping people online. On the forums, I know I'm not an "Active" person. But I try to stay involved without doing something that will get me forum banned. I very much enjoy listening and talking to the community, and mostly meeting new people!

Ideas: I have thought over time of some new ides for Meepcraft. As an Ultimate, one of the perks was to be able to /fly in spawn. Fuzzlr and Staff have redone the PvP and Spawn over and over again. But finally they built the Spawn right next to PvP. Which is great, but also means that Ultimates can't fly in Spawn. Maybe we could move the PvP once and for all, but this is not needed. These are just ideas. New ranks that are higher than Ultimate would be cool too!

Weaknesses: As you have read my schedule, you know that I try to dedicate as much time as I can! This is one of my weaknesses. Another one is TeamSpeak. I am almost always on TeamSpeak, except for when I'm sleeping. I try to be as active as I can, and help people at the same time. To make sure I don't echo, I have to press Z for people to be able to hear me. I'm not always talking, but when I'm on, I am still there. I never turn anyone on mute, so I am listening. Also I'm not the best speller in the world. I often make mistakes, but I have been practicing with my mom and dad. Please do not judge this application on my spelling, or grammer mistakes. I am working on my grammer too.

History: Yes I do have some history on Meepcraft. Just a little over a year ago, I got banned for taking stuff in towny. I know this is terrible, and I definitely learned my lesson! I vow never to do this ever again anywhere anytime. Im truly sorry to everyone who remembers that crucial moment. I hope we are all past that now, and I have grown more mature over the time I spent learning my lesson.

Conclusion: On of Off Meepcraft, I will always love this server the most, and I will never hurt it. This took me a while to type, and I'm hoping you might consider me. Thankyou so much for reading, you and taking you time away from playing!

Yours Truly,

Pancakes37 (Ellen) :) <3

2. pancakes37

OMG! I spelled Grammar wrong! And I meant to say on and off. Also Thank you is two words! :eek:Lol!

3. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

+0
    -You got a very good Teamspeak, and in game activity but you need more forum activity
    :D

pancakes37 likes this.
  4. pancakes37

How do I get more forum activity? I'm not supposed to post on reports right?

5. Telinus

Telinus Celebrity Meeper

You can just post on Q&A threads, suggestions, staff apps. Those are really the only things that you need to post on, but feel free to post anywhere and anywhere. :3

+/-

6. pancakes37

ok thanks!

Telinus likes this.
  7. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

You are new member on the forums
    You are active IG
    +/-

8. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

You have Taylor Swift as a profile post, -1\

not really, anyways, I haven't actually seen that much of you but what I have seen is pretty good, so +0 for now, and I may come back to change to a +1 if I see an increase in activity on all fronts

9. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

On TeamSpeak yesterday your behavior was not staff material. Work on maturity and getting more familiar with the server.

10. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

Hmm...
    I don't know...
    I remember you being in my first town and griefing my bestie
    Maybe some other time.
    Ps you don't help in shout much.

11. pancakes37

Ok thank you for the reply! I will definitely work on my forums. Sorry about the Taylor Swift account, I was just playing around

12. pancakes37

What did I say in TeamSpeak yesterday? I don't remember not being nice to anyone? Im very sorry for what I did though.

13. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

That was more of a joke, don't worry about it xD

14. pancakes37

What town was it? I said in my app. that I got banned for griefing. Im truly sorry for what I did. I was very upset with my self and I promise this will never happen ever again!

15. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

+/- 0 You're active, but your forums....
    I'm close to giving -1, you don't help in shout often enough... well, +/-0

16. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

If my first reaction to a post is
    "Who is this person?"
    Its probably a sign you need to increase activity

17. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

+0
    • 1. forum activity needs a little work
    • 2. you don't help much IG
    • 3. you are a very nice person though, and could make good staff in the future!

18. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Nice person, see you on the game sometimes, not good forum activity, 0

19. JacobD

JacobD New Meeper

Work on your maturity and be more active on the forums.

+0 for right now.

20. pancakes37

I don't think you are aloud post on this kind of forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.