1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

osymigosy's staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by osymigosy, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

+1 This man deserves a cookie I don't know what a lot of u are going on about he helps so much!!!!!!
    I see him in shout a lot
    Good luck Osy!!!!

2. Lespauls19

Lespauls19 Popular Meeper

Mature, active, helpful in TS and in game from what i've seen. Maybe a little more activity on forums but still, +1 all the way. Good luck :)

3. Sethoid101

Sethoid101 Well-Known Meeper

You seem confident and interested and you have good pints in your pro's and con's. Well done :) +1

4. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Gonna try a new format for this.

In-Game Activity: -.5
    While you are online quite often, I rarely see you in /shout, and when you do shout, I don't think it has ever been to assist anyone.

Forums Activity: -1
    40 posts = not many. 9 likes = irrelevant posts. That's less than a .25 like to post ratio. For example, my personal ratio is about 1.85 likes per post. Work on both these areas.

Teamspeak Activity: +1
    You're very active on TeamSpeak. Good work here.

Application: -.5
    Numerous grammatical errors, though it was decent in length and better than many other applicants.

Overall: -.5
    I have concerns about your activity and maturity, and your application was mediocre. Good luck!

the_sexy_ninja likes this.
  5. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

+1 you are honestly just really friendly, and you seem to know your way around the server

osymigosy and DianaB72 like this.
  6. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

You're pretty hot in teamspeak. I'm all for a +1.

Lespauls19 and osymigosy like this.
  7. SJP

SJP spicy jalapeno pepper Elder

The spelling/grammar and forum activity weaknesses are things that can be worked out over time.

You're active on Teamspeak and in-game. +1

osymigosy likes this.
  8. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

Thank you everyone for the Great input. I am working on all of the above stated flaws, Have a nice day.

9. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Ive seen you quite a it and you are a pretty nice person, I liked your app and your forum activity could be a bit better, other than that I am a + 1

10. Tagswag33

Tagswag33 Popular Meeper

I really like you, i dont see you in shout much. but when i do you always bring a good conversation.

+1

11. TastyBurntToast

TastyBurntToast New Meeper

As repeated many times, you need to work on your forum activity. However, that can easily be worked on over a short period of time.

+1

12. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I thought you were already going to be helper... Well ts +1, in game +1, forums=who are you? You are great at asking questions and I find you willing to learn new things. You would much rather go out and ban the person who took everything a noob owned than catch the guy who hacked Fuzzlr. I feel you want to do this for the good of the community not anyother reason. You seem mature enough to be 17 but then I hear your voice in ts and remember your age. You openly admit to immaturity on ts which is great, but I don't ever heard you being immature. I'm on teamspeak so often I could surprise you with the immaturity I have heard. And sometimes the lack of it. I don't really know why but I feel intuitively that you'll do great. (anyone who scoffes at that had better have read the gift of fear by gavin de beck

And if you are immature Slicks has a great point V
    Even Onis (I know- this just doesn't happen) has taken a liking to you (he often only likes awesome people aka me)
    And I'm not? What is this? >:L

osymigosy likes this.
  13. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Osy,

We have been through some good patches and some not so good patches; however, I can see you being a good Helper.
    Pros
    - Very active on TeamSpeak - Do you really ever log off of it?
    - Active in game - You can always work on more activity.
    - The application was very well put together.
    - Optimistic personality
    - Helpful at times

Cons
    - Sometimes, you can be quite immature on TS.
    - Activity on Forums is lacking.
    - /shout help would be more beneficial.

Overall, I can't really decide on a number to give you, so I am not going to give you one. I suggest you work on your weaknesses a bit more and that you take all the feedback into consideration.

Good Luck!

14. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.