1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: osymigosy's moderator application!

1. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

I am a bit conflicted here. You are a really nice and cooperative person. I checked your bans, and was impressed by the amount of bans, until I took a look at the reasons . You have handled a lot of griefing/theft cases. However, nothing outside of that besides chat monitoring. I know that scamming modreqs are plentiful, so I am confused as to why you have never handled a scamming case or anything really outside of the boundaries of griefing/theft and chat monitoring. This is essential for a helper to know in order to advance onto the rank of Moderator. It would be unfortunate if someone with not much experience with all the different ban scenarios is expected to teach other inexperienced staff members. Also, your modreq count is only a bit under what it should be at the moment, however it is still fairly good. Another thing I would like to add is that it really is essential to skim through Skype. As of late, there is an average of 250 messages a day in all staff chats, which only takes about 5 minutes to skim through. These chats provide a lot of vital information.

For this moment in time based on all that I have stated above, I am a +/- 0. You are really cooperative, on TeamSpeak a lot, and always willing to help, which are great qualities to have. I have never had any problems with you either. When you broaden your horizons when it comes to claiming difficult modreqs and/or getting familiarized with more ban scenarios, my vote will be positive.

Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014