1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied OscarHouston Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by oscarhouston, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscarhouston

oscarhouston Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): oscarhouston
    Date/Time: somewere between 9:30pm and 7:50am GTM
    Reason: Sexual Content
    Ban Length: 24 Hours
    Staff Member: LexKristin
    Why we should consider your appeal: Hi guys. I logged on this morning not being on all night the I find that I have been banned my Lex. When I saw this I was quite suppressed, I am really baffled as why I am banned. I was punished by puck miner before. This incident did happen over 3 months ago and then I though that was the end of it. but what he has done, he has reported it twice and I have been punished twice. I would really like it if you were to talk to Puck about this. I find it highly unfair as this did occur over months ago and I have already had a word to.

2. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

3. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

You sent the message a month ago, I checked your ban history and you were not punished for what you did yet. Your last ban was on January 11th, and the message that you sent to Lightspeedtitan occurred on January 16th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.