1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Optimusdrake13 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by OptimusDrake13, Mar 30, 2014.

?

Should I stay banned for ever or not?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2014.
  1. Ban

100.0%
  2. Unban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OptimusDrake13

OptimusDrake13 Meeper

IGN: OptimusDrake13
    Date/Time: 3/28/14 10:31 AM
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban length: Perm
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Dear Meepcraft,
    I think you should consider my appeal because I have played Meepcraft since 1.2.7 and enjoyed it so much I donated for VIP. It really shocked me that I joined and was banned, I have never X-rayed in my life. I am sincerely sorry if I did something wrong to Meepcrafts regulations and rules. I hope to see you guys soon!
    Sincerely,
    OptimusDrake13

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Here is the proof for your ban. As you can see, you mined straight to valuable ore several times. How could you have done this without some kind of xray?

3. OptimusDrake13

OptimusDrake13 Meeper

I am truely sorry for xraying. It has been a while since I've played and when I joined I wanted to make a town. So I saw that it was very expensive and I needed money. Then I saw that gold was selling for a good price, and all I mined was a stack of gold and diamonds and Very very sorry. Then after doing that it felt wrong so then I started to do kit pvp and I made way more money. Please give me one more chance I love the server so much and you can take all my money away and my /chest stuff. I promise I will NEVER do this again I learned my lesson and please one more chance. Thanks, OptimusDrake13

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Optimus, you know x-raying is not tolerated on this server. Please do not lie to staff members. You can appeal in 2 months for us to reconsider but right now is far too soon.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.