1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Oo0gumonster's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Oo0gumonster, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oo0gumonster

Oo0gumonster Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Oo0gumonster
    Skype Username: cordova3801
    Teamspeak Username: Oo0gumonster
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Arizona
    Hours online per weekday: 3-6 Hrs.
    Hours online per weekend: 10-13 Hrs.
    Position Changes: Supreme to Helper

Introduction: Hello, you all may know me as Oo0gumonster in game, but to friends I am known as Issac. I play mostly minecraft and Counter Strike as of now. I am always eager to meet new people and help them with their Meepcraft experience! I am usually in kitpvp but you can find that I've played everywhere in Meep. I am hard-working and I will never give up working on something until it is resolved or finished. I am always on Team Speak and am always happy to meet new people and get to know them better. I have been through all three of the Meepcraft restarts and I can remember people all the way back to the first meep and I have already met almost everybody in the new one. If you have absolutely never heard of me, it is most likely because I recently took a 3 month break from meep. I came back because I realized that I was missing the community and playing with you. I promise that I will never leave this amazing server again! I live in Arizona and am in middle school at the moment. My passions are basketball and video games!

Why I should be Helper/Mod: I should be helper for many reasons.

Activity: First off as I said I am on the server many hours of the day. My hours will increase dramatically in about two weeks when I go on summer vacation. I read over all of the rules about every day just to get to know them more and more. I usually review why the staff members kick/ban certain players just to get a little more knowledge on why they did it. I am very respective of all of the members of the server and I am always open to suggestions.

Performance: I can preform very well under pressure and I am extremely good at multitasking. I can handle many things at the same time such as being involved in the game, team speak, and the
    forums. I am always eager to help or be helped on the server. I do not get easily annoyed or angry at people and I prefer to handle problems with calmness and precision. I would always listen to both sides of the story and make the decision that is most helpful to the community and not me. I don't want this power for my own sake, this is just a way for me to give back to the community. If moderation is needed in Kitpvp I can be a huge asset because that is where I spend most of my time

Dedication: I have been through all of the restarts of the server and I never quit. I never give up on anything until it is resolved. I always try to make suggestions whenever I can to help the server. I am connected with the community at all times of the day by either being in game while i'm at home or being on the forums on my phone at school. I always try to make a good impact on my first impression with people, even if they end up not liking me I would still treat them the way I would want to be treated.

Observation: I've gained a lot of information from observing the current staff members and I know what it means to be a part of the staff. I've observed that being a staff member takes a lot of responsibility, dedication, and hard work. I know that being a mod is not to help myself but to help the server

Weaknesses:
    Since I am in Kitpvp a lot of the time, I find it hard to type in shout while I am being hit, because of this some people may not know me or think that I don't help as much. I usually try and help in Team Speak when I am pvping. This talking in shout issue may or may not be a good thing because some of the most hard working people on the server (The techs) almost never talk but are still doing their job.

I am sometimes shy in team speak around a channel with a lot of people in it. You usually find me talking more in channels with around 1-7 people in it.

Finally, reputation is another issue. As I said I just recently came back from a small break and some people may not know me well. I am most likely remembered by the older members that have stuck around since the first and second restarts. I am trying to shout a lot more to build up my reputation.

Conclusion: Overall this application is mostly to hear about your feedback on me so I can fix anything that you guys want me to since this will most likely get denied. I believe that my addition to the staff team would be a great way for me to give back to the community. Thank you for reading, and I am looking forward to reading your replies and fixing whatever you would like me to.

Bob4444444 likes this.
  2. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Not only do you act incredibly immature in kitpvp, but you also have only become active again for a few days.

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

That is a big break to be coming back from because I've all but forgotten you.

Oo0gumonster likes this.
  4. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

+0

You are incredibly friendly, but your activity+forums activity could be a bit better, I hope to see another one of these in the future(if this gets denied D:)

5. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Never seen you helping
    Yes you are active in in game and in Ts only but not in Forums
    Good luck mister GoO !

Oo0gumonster likes this.
  6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

You're pretty chill but I only see you in kit pvp. Never see you talk in chat.

Oo0gumonster likes this.
  7. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

You are starting to get active in TS.
    You aren't that active in Shout
    You aren't that active on Forums.
    Get on Shout and get Member up, and I maybe will concider.

+0.3

Oo0gumonster likes this.
  8. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

I NEVER see you helping in-game
    bad activity in game and on forums
    teamspeak? lolno

9. Oo0gumonster

Yes I am in kitpvp a lot, and I mean a lot and that is one of the reasons I dont really talk. But I have promised myself that I was going to start talking in shout more.
    :)

10. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

So umm I!
    I see you alot in kitpvp- active +0 but just started recently
    Not very active in shout-1
    Not very helpful -1
    Sometimes see you in ts +1
    Never see you on forums -1

I am a -1

Good Luck!

btw nice application

FeverishCone likes this.
  11. Oo0gumonster

One of the reasons you may not see me in game is becuase I don't talk in shout a lot but I can assure you that I am in game a tremendous amount of time observing the chat. Also I am always in team speak when I am in game, so you might not see me because we might live in different time zones. Anyways thanks for your feedback :)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2014, Original Post Date: May 7, 2014 ---
    Thank you. I have started to dedicate my time to talking in shout and trying to help out more.

12. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• - never seen you help IG
    • - don't see you much IG
    • - forum activity needs some work
    • + app was decent
    for now, i am a -1, good luck!

13. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Never saw you helping.
    Your forum activity isn't that good.
    You're not really active In game.
    I've never saw you in KitPVP either, and that's where i spend most my time.

However, Your app was pretty good.

14. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I have honestly not seen you around for a very long time.

Came back from a real long break, eh?

15. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Don't post back to ever post please. It is making you look very Desperate to be a Helper. -1 from me

16. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

Correct me if I'm wrong... But he's not replying to every post. Second of all I see him agreeing with some of these posts which make him seem fairly mature. He's not arguing the posts like most do.

You're also being quite hypocritical with that post.

However I'm still at a -1 from what has previously been stated.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Oo0gumonster likes this.
  17. Oo0gumonster

I wouldn't say replying to every post is desperate. I am simply stating how i'm going to fix the problems people have with me.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2014, Original Post Date: May 9, 2014 ---
    Thank you for sticking up for me and thank you for your feedback :)

FeverishCone likes this.
  18. discdog1000

discdog1000 Popular Meeper

-Don't see you helping other people
    -never see you online
    -You need to spend more time with other people, not playing kitpvp or ctf

19. Raegan1030

Raegan1030 Popular Meeper

Honestly...

- Never see you besides Kit
    - You seem a bit immature
    - Never help
    - Weak app *my opinion*

Good luck.

20. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Since I accept this is NOT a popularity contest, I think you should be accepted. You seem mature.
    +1

FeverishCone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.