1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Old_pink's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Old_Pink, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old_Pink

Old_Pink Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Old_Pink
    Date/Time: 2/23/14
    Reason:Continued Harassment of Users
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Dianab72
    Why we should consider your appeal:After being away from meepcraft for about a month, I've had time to reflect over the mistakes that led up to my ban. I was rude, disrespectful, and arrogant. I thought that I was immune to being banned, but my luck eventually ran out. I sincerely apologize to everyone who I've harassed or offended in the past, although I realize some of my actions won't be forgiven. If I am allowed to come back to meepcraft I promise to clean up my act and be a helpful rule following member of the community. I realize my bad history is really bad but I'm hoping that I will be given a chance to redeem myself and fix my reputation.
    -Old_Pink

2. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Alright: In a convo you recently sent me after you were banned, you said something along the lines of "I don't play here anymore and I don't really care about the relationships and what people want from me."

3. Old_Pink

That was right after I was banned and the appeal denied and I was pretty bitter about the ban and the account problems

Toostenheimer, Klitch, Khafra and 4 others like this.
  4. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

I want you to lay out your own set of conditions that we will hold you to if we were to unban you. (failure to comply would result in the ban being re-instituted)
    They should be indicative of the changes we asked of you. If it takes you less that thirty minutes to respond to this I'm just denying it.

Khafra likes this.
  5. Old_Pink

Any ban that occurs will result in a permaban.
    No creating problems with staff.
    No creating towns or buildings to harass other users.
    Don't insult users in shout/msg or instigate fights.
    Don't manipulate rules for my gain.
    I thought these would be good because these were the things that led me to be banned in the past.
    Misread it, guess it's going to be denied, thought you were giving me 30 minutes to reply :( I've had 4 weeks to think about it so :X
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 22, 2014 ---
    Is this pending?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  6. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Do I have any say in this? If staff wants to remove it then do.
    But, Old_Pink.
    Before you where banned, you where at my mini game. You said from that point on and every game you would ruin the game.
    Old pink. I don't mind having you unbanned, but, as long as you do not Harrass me, or ruin my game.

7. Old_Pink

8. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi Old_Pink, I'll be honest here. I'm not completely convinced. What you did to Akira was not just "done" to Akira but to many players that were there. You put that on top of your rather extensive ban history - of which so many were for harassment - I just don't think that just a month away will really be enough time. I'm not against letting you back, I'd just like to see a bit more time.

9. Old_Pink

I can't change the past, but what I did wasn't appropriate and ruining other people's fun isn't the right way to play. You are an admin and I respect your decision but I think I'm ready to come back and give it another try.

10. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I've discussed this with Sirrr_Pig and we both agree that more time is needed. I will definitely consider your next appeal after a full two months have passed since your ban. I hope to see you again on 23 April. At this time, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.