1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: ok.

1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

okay. I know there have been an abundance of threads and appeals about staff but I just had to do this.

I know you guys do a lot to make this server the greatest but I feel there is a lack in community input. Is there even a communities word for who gets into the staff team or not? The staff are 1/10th of the community and it seems as though if 1/10th of the community is happy with a person getting staff, then they get accepted for interview. What's the point of having community responses on a thread if they aren't gonna be used lol. And stop being so bias lol.

about vkl's appeal. i'm feeling so much bias from the staff team around it. look at those +1's. he's nice i know but not staff worthy. im feeling as though people +1'ed him because you know, 'it's vkl, he's popular you know you gotta +1 the popular people because staff is a popularity game'
    well sorry but it's not. if you think staff is a popularity game, leave this planet lol.

On the application note, I remembered one of the replies I got on one of my (many, many) staff applications, by Klutch (no hard feelings.)
    [​IMG]
    I'm sorry but how was this suppose to help me improve? All you basically said was 'there are other applicants and the competition is tough but you are a very good candidate so we are denying you.' Some of the staff's responses to applications are in depth and well but some just don't even say what you can improve on. I shouldn't need to go ask you in personal message why it was denied.

Courtneyy, I appreciate your thread you recently made and I'm sorry for all the hate you've received.

Staff team, it would be great if you could at least write some response to the keepfighting ban appeals. I've already emailed them giving my response. It seems like you just keep denying without reading or whatever but there needs to be a response of some sort from the whole staff team, to us, the community. Why are you deleting them? Because they're toxic and you don't want people seeing them and start joining the toxic side? It's not toxic. It's truth. They're speaking their mind, and they are allowed to, right?

I have also heard rumours about staff talking behind players' backs. That's unacceptable. Staff and players should be equal. If you have a problem with a player, why don't you go talk to them directly instead of talking about them with some staff members making matters worse?

Many players have been leaving recently. Many are also backing 'keepfighting'. Deleting appeals/hate threads isn't gonna help, is it?? It will just make more people annoyed and angry.

I do love this server, don't get me wrong. I'll always be a player. It just needs some stability. Step up, I know you can.

love from Spongey.

p.s unban kdocherty he's my bestest friend he's cool i like him so unban him he deserves a shot at this server ok!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

yes. it works better. You'll have to forgive me for not trusting the general consensus of 13 year olds when it comes to moderation. I'd rather trust a corrupt cop and a disneyworld worker (Kappa Face no space). We voice our opinions and let them know how we feel about an applicant. 9/10 times they get it right. Except with Bl4t0 god rest his wonderful soul.

3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

[​IMG]
    Thank Dawn and Dwarf, much easier than deleting comments.

4. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

He is busy cleaning the Yacht

5. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Why dont you show more interest in actually asking people personally how you could improve? Thats what people that care enough do. You are applying for a position, it is on you to care enough to get accepted.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 28, 2016 ---
    also i hate you courtney

6. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Okay, we keep deleting them but they are now becoming worse and worse the harassment is too much and we'd rather you not see it because it just causes too many problems and divides us. I would LOVE to talk to him if and when he decides to come out of hiding and talk like a grown up. People want to sit behind an alias and behind a screen acting like a big shot but won't talk to us one on one. I am not taking time out of my day to stoop down low to please Mr.Ban Appeal Mystery.

I am sorry that we are providing this separation between the community and the staff and I really hope that changes soon! As for the talking behind peoples back you've been staff before you know what normally goes on in staff chat. And if a past staff is going around leaking staff chat that's not good either but no we don't sit around and talk crap about the community 24/7.