1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ohdraqq's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Draqq, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

In Game Name: OhDraqq
    Skype (Yes/No): DraqqMC
    Teamspeak Username: OhDraqq
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: GMT
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per weekend: 5-7
    Position Changes: Supreme -> Helper

Introduction:
    Hi, I’m Ryan, or as some of you know me, OhDraqq. I’ve been on Meepcraft for about a year, In which i have had many towns, and met many friends within Meepcraft, Such as Kdocherty7, Mattisaperson, Haztheman, j00med, JDL and Shad0w. I like to play video games, and I’m an extreme steam player. I’ve taken an avid interest into sports, such as football and tennis (which if I don’t say so myself, I’m pretty good at them.)

Being one of the “popular people” on Meep, I get a lot of the behind-the-scenes information. I know who’s duping, who’s hacking, and who’s breaking the law. Being that I’ve gotten somewhat bored of being supreme, and I see no future in being an ultimate soon, I’d apply for staff and see what I can do to help Meep. Now, I know my ban history and my actions don’t really seem to correlate with being a staff, but I’d like to change that if it means I could become a staff member.

Why you should be Helper?

Experience: I’ve been admin’d, mod’d and helper’d on plenty of different servers, of course none of them are as big as Meep, but I am very familiar with all the commands. In real life, I work for Kyle's (Kdocherty7's) Dad's Ice Cream truck, and interact with children of all ages all day, giving me the qualities of patience and hardworking if I set my mind to it.

Work Ethic: Well, once I do something I make sure it gets finished. Being a worker at an Ice Cream truck, I know that I need to finish my job as quickly and efficiently as possible, while still staying patient. I’m also very persistent in what I do, as my ban history shows a couple of ban evading alts.

Dedication: I’ve been on this server for over a year, and always come back even though I try to quit. Maybe it’s just for the people, but since I’m going to be on Meepcraft, I might as well have fun doing it.

Justification: I should be helper for plenty of reasons. I’ve taken into notice that the server is under-staffed plenty of times, and that modreqs take forever to do. I’m also very familiar with hacks of all sorts, from being staff and playing on many pvp/faction servers, so I could be another staff to help with the catching of hackers.

Involvement: I’m almost always involved in the community of Meepcrafters, sometimes in a good way other times in a negative way. Either way, I know most about what’s going on with meep as far as a donor should know. (Sometimes I get a little extra knowledge though ;)) I’m good with the community, and some people love me, while others would like to see my guts burn in the fiery pits of hell. I'm always on Teamspeak, even if I'm not in game, and I'm always on Skype for people to contact me.

Weaknesses:

Aggressive - I have an aggressive side to me, which commonly shows out if I PvP and lose, if someone’s trolling me, or when someone is annoying me. I’m pretty sure a lot of staff have seen my aggressive side, which I apologize to those who have, I feel that I'm overcoming this weakness, but I thought I'd add it in anyway.

Ban History - I know my ban history is long and all, but I’d like to know if you guys trust in me that I’ve changed. I’ve been given countless amounts of chances and this time, I’d love to be for real and actually prove it. If you guys could give me the chance, I’d love to show you what i can be

Judgmental - Occasionally, I will be very judgmental of some activities on server that I do not approve of. One of them is the recent applications that were accepted for interview, as I feel that many of those players aren’t qualified. Then I realized, that hey, if they can get helper, so can I!

Conclusion:
    I know my past may be completely different, but I want to prove that I can change. If you guys give me a shot at staff, I would be more than glad :) But if not, I understand, please leave feedback and comment below as to why you think I do or deserve staff.

2. kdocherty7

kdocherty7 Guest

Yea you work very well with the younger kids and my dad said he wouldn't hire anyone else!!1!!!11

3. j00mad

j00mad Popular Meeper

4. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

While you may seem immature to other players, once someone knows you as a friend, you're actually a really nice guy. I've seen major improvement from you, you're application was amazing, especially the weaknesses section! On top of that, you're active on all aspects of MeepCraft.

+0 While I have seen improvement, there are still some negatives.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    Draqq likes this.
  5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

+1.
    k.

Draqq likes this.
  6. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

I'm still deciding whether this is a troll app or not.
    +0-
    I've had many experiences with you, not all good.
    + Knows all the commands and all the rules extensively
    + Ok at problem solving
    + Good activity except on TS
    - Sometimes you get mad (Like myself)
    - You just changed (Like myself again)
    - You used to bash people in shout (Me again)

7. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

y me not ur frand u wud be a horrible helper becuz u are amazing bl

Draqq likes this.
  8. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

I didn't want to add everyone in, I have a lot more friends, I just didn't want to spam my application, and make it look like I'm just trying to make it bigger. I only added the people I've been friends for the longest time with.

9. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

okay now I luv u more gl on helper!

Draqq likes this.
  10. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Wow, this is a shocker.
    You're a cool guy, you sure know bans in the way that you've gotten all of them, and you're involved. I know you're here to stay now, and I think the only thing that you'll have to change is the aggressiveness a bit.
    +0.5 for Helper

Klitch and Draqq like this.
  11. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

We were friend once and you turned from me... that was pretty sad... you were gud and nice guy and active on forums. I see you alot in this week i think you just come to ts for your application. Without that it would be +1 but you have lack of activity on ts plus little bit immature. So right now I'm with -1 but may be and hope I can change to +1. Good luck draq

Draqq likes this.
  12. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

No

HazTheMan99 and Draqq like this.
  13. Klitch

Klitch

You seem to be banned every 5 seconds. -1

leodavinci9000 likes this.
  14. The Rogue Assassin

The Rogue Assassin New Meeper

+1
    You were a great friend to me at times when i was still :p Noob :p

Draqq likes this.
  15. Klitch

Klitch

Oh and the friends list is a low blow. Just looks like a way to get a few more +1's

16. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

That's your only reason? I'd prefer something constructive, that I could work with.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2014 ---
    I haven't been banned since I was last unbanned.
    I really don't see how this is just a way to get +1. I respect that it's your opinion and all, but, it's not like their not gonna say anything about this app anyway. But thanks for the reply.

kwagscraft and Grandblue like this.
  17. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

+.05
    ALL aspects on the server your activity is great, Gets upset sometimes, but we all do!
    -1 cuz u noob jk<3

Draqq likes this.
  18. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

+.5
    + active on all 3 parts of the sever
    - your ban history and anger. I hope that you are improving like you say you are. Good luck :)

Draqq likes this.
  19. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

+/-
    The fact that I thought this was a troll app makes me uneasy.
    Undecided for now.

20. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

+1
    you may be kind of a pain or something, but i think you have a good sense of humor and all =)

Draqq likes this.