1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Official Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jiltism, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Crusher_11

Date/time: December 25th, 2013 around 9 P.M. Central Time (please correct me if I have this wrong)

Reason: luring

Ban length: appealable permanent ban

Staff member: DianaB

Why we should consider your appeal: I will not be fighting this ban in anyway. I understand what I did and that it was wrong. What my goal is with this appeal is a second chance. I have been with MeepCraft since late summer 2012, and I will very much miss the server. I love meep and really desire to see it grow (now that halo is implemented and such). I admit to what I did and will never do it again. I really have nothing to explain in this appeal so that is really it. If I am not given a second chance, I ask that my money, town, and belongings be given to evanthon123. I also request my forum account be deleted immediately.

Thank you for reading and I deeply apologize for my actions,

Crusher_11

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. evanthon123

evanthon123 Well-Known Meeper

:( Smshortstack left the town. he made a new town i will do all i can to help you get out of this ban.
    I, I just can's stand you being gone forever I don't know what to do I wish to see you again in you town bye :( :( :( :( :(

3. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Thank you evan:) i didnt know he left... Therefore, all my belongings go to you:)

4. evanthon123

But since you were banned what happends to you ult rank :( I will never forget you I will make try to make a statue of you at GreatBritain with a sign saying to comemorate Crusher_11 the greatest player of meepcraft. but still bye I wish you can come back on another accout called Crusher_12 :)

5. evanthon123

also this is to ask you should I make you private room a momorial or should I live there

6. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Please dont forclose any of my stuff until this appeal is decided upon

7. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

You have been banned for luring many, many times. You were told that the next time would be your last chance. You did it again anyway. What is it that is so tempting about doing this? I highly doubt this appeal will be accepted.

8. DracSlayer

DracSlayer Meeper

Could someone post proof of the ban? I live in his town and it would be sad to lose a mayor.

9. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I really dont need proof posted drac... I already know what i did and im asking for a second chance. Oroperion please see to it that evanthon123 be given mayor of meepcraft if this is denied.

10. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

And oro i wasnt ever told the next offense to meepcraft rules would be perm

11. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

I think after 4 or 5 bans you would've learned your lesson. Evidently you haven't.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.