1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

No Words.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KlutchDecals, Jan 2, 2017.

1. tornado307

tornado307 Popular Meeper

i think so krazzybc4

2. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

I have my rank's screenshot (in-game)

3. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

Thread called "No Words"

Post has 318 words

I feel lied to

Ok back into hiding from forums

4. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

When I made the title I thought "which one of these punks is gunna do it. . ."
    You win. Hahahaha

5. Sp00kyP00tis

Sp00kyP00tis Popular Meeper

Well, this is honestly... shocking. But we will rise out of the ashes of these unfortunate circumstances like a phoenix, becoming stronger than before. Although this may be the end of an era, it is certainly not the end of Meepcraft.

Melynarra and Courtneyyy like this.
  6. iGwampa

iGwampa Popular Meeper

YESS THANK YOU HACKERS AN ACTUALLY RESET JUST LIKE WE WANTED

Natsu and maxyman like this.
  7. maxyman

maxyman Popular Meeper

+1 on that

8. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

I come back, and a week later this happens. I might keep playing though since I won't be so far behind.

9. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

This is so sad! But I like that it puts everyone on a level playing field. I'll just let Draqq earn his meebles back then he can be my sugar daddy again. But in all seriousness, we have an absolutely blank slate that we can do what we want with and yeah, I'm upset I've lost my house and my EGG (irongolem) but these things can be rebuilt and moulded better than they were before. I think we should see this as an opportunity to improve, learn and try our best to make the most of what we've been dealt with. I haven't read comments past page four (which I'll do now) but I've already seen some say the same, and you have my help if there is anything I can assist with.

10. RexMan7

RexMan7 Meeper

I'm waiting for the re-opening and I'll try to spread news about meepcraft hoping it'll get much more players too

KlutchDecals likes this.
  11. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I feel like this might be a blessing in disguise and although it sucks and they tried to harm us we will come out on top and be 100% better! I look forward to all the amazing things to come and we appreciate every single one of you old and new meepers! By the "few" comments on this post it's already bringing us closer the positivity and willingness to help us out is amazing so thank you. We wouldn't be able to move forward without you guys thanks for being so awesome and being a big ole family!

12. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

First of all, this is an honest question with no intention to spread negativity. I've read through most of the comments, but haven't noticed anyone asking about this specific thing.

To me, the two quotes seem to contradict each other on the EULA/Perks part. If you, indeed, plan to go back to being an EULA compliant server, what does Fuzzlr's quote exactly mean? To my knowledge, we already had most of the perks, which were EULA compliant (or even borderline compliant), on the server - refering to the time before being blacklisted.

So, which one of the two is it? EULA compliant or getting original perks back, which definitely were not compliant with the EULA?

flabbadoodle and Sirrr_Obama like this.
  13. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Cool. Let's take the new ideas for the server and throw everything into them

14. Gated

Gated Popular Meeper

How will people start towns with no money

15. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

New jobs will give them money

16. xXAdotXx

xXAdotXx Bibliophile Extraordinaire

if i'm being honest, i wasn't expecting meep to come out of this lil predicament completely normal again. when the server is down for two days it's hard to be optimistic about things staying the same. but i'm excited for this restart, it's an opportunity for new additions and a clean slate to work off of. sure it's unfortunate that ny town is gone, but oh well. it's minecraft. i'm over it. now can build a cool new town!

17. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I'm devastated. I worked really hard on everything I accomplished, but even though I'm still upset, I'm kinda stoked about a brand new start. It will be really fun for the whole server to grow from the start together.

I'm still sad tho, but I'll get over it

qazini and Melynarra like this.
  18. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Yes jobs are done lol

19. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

any ideas on when meep is going to be coming back? day wise?

-I just hope this reset will be for the best of us, hopefully, we can make it work. But I feel like we will be losing MANY players this time. to say the least.

We all just need to accept change. just be glad that it happened and don't be sad that it's gone, this reset will help the new players as it gives everyone a chance. I think we can get meep better after this, but we just need to accept the fact that it wasn't meep/ any of the staff's fault so I think it would be best not to mither them as there's the chance we could knock at least a few minutes of downtime.

I wish everyone the best of luck when meep is finally back up. maybe it will help all of us have a chance at actually doing something great in meep :)

Garde7, FatBrownMan and Melynarra like this.
  20. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Im looking forward to the new era of Meepcraft.

Pmx728, Garde7, Klitch and 2 others like this.