1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

No Words.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KlutchDecals, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

That topic has been resolved already on the thread and there is no need to bring it back.
    Thank you for informing me in a civil manner.

Now, onto where I got my sources:
    "They are working on restarting the towny server." -> Yes this is true and it has been mentioned everywhere. Every piece of towny data has been deleted.
    [​IMG]
    "They have made new plugins, implemented them"-> This includes Jobs and Mcmmo.
    [​IMG]
    "[They] are fixing bugs and accepting suggestions."-> Now I somehow can't get a source for this but if you ask any staff member what you can do to help, they'll say: "make suggestions!" And, many bug reports/suggestions have been accepted/denied/completed, meaning that they are doing the work.
    "It'll be a while before it comes out."-> Now this is reworded a bit, but it still is basically the same idea.
    [​IMG]
    Now this is just plain rude. Where did you get the information that I made everything up? How about if you have nothing else to add, you don't. I don't mean to be negative or disrespectful, but I am concerned that your post is not helping anything in this thread. I don't mean to start a debate as it is pointless.

If the staff have changed their mind on something, then they can message me so that I take back the information, but as I currently am not supplied with any more information that contradict the above, I will not take back what I said.

Thank you for being careful and thoughtful members of the community. I am aware of the possible dangers that misinformation can bring and I am doing my best to keep myself and the community informed as accurately as possible.

2. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

@inexxer
    Maybe you should learn what "misinformation" is and stop accusing people of things for something they didn't do. Natsu was gathering information from posts that KLUTCHDECALS made (I'd say a reliable source) and sharing them with Meepers so they have some clue about what's going on.

Instead of accusing him of "misinformation" you should instead help the situation by explaining what's really happening. Simply saying that he spread misinformation did nothing but make you seem like an a**hole. C'mon now.

3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I didn't mean to start an argument, but thank you for your input. If you believe that a staff member is not doing his job, then please file a staff comment :) Moderators and helpers are not allowed to leak staff information, and I understand that. It is not @inexxer 's job to tell us what's going on, or to make any assumptions.

metr0n0me and LargeUnit like this.
  4. 00000

00000 Guest

It's extremely unwarranted that you pop into a thread, hijack a civil debate, and begin to insult and speak condescendingly to another player. The "misinformation" aspect of my post was referring to the fact that Natsu stated that the server would take "a while" to release, citing a post that was a week old. It would have taken a while there, but not necessarily now. Instead of being rude, it is always appreciated to politely ask what exactly was wrong about one's post, like Natsu did.

Lastly, if you had read my previous posts, you would have been able to deduce that I am bound by the rules of being a staff member not to leak information. Doing so represents a ticket to not only a demotion, but a wipe and ban, therefore it was only appropriate at that time for me to explain that he was incorrect on some points.
    Right, except the dates on the posts were not checked and referenced ones made nearly a week ago. What the staff are doing now, regardless of whether or not it is different, cannot possibly be compared to something that was occurring almost a week ago (this is an instance where days are actually a significant amount of time). As most people already knew about nearly the entirety of your post, I merely attempted to point out the fact that "a while" was not an accurate estimate on the remaining time until rerelease. Despite this, it is honorable that you are intending to inform the playerbase of what is going on, by seeking out information and piecing together explanations for everyone.

As it is no longer anything confidential, as Klutch posted it on #server_announcements on Discord, I am pleased to announce that the server is nearly completed, but to ensure the best experience for the users, finishing touches are being applied. :)

5. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

Lol, you make it seem like I committed a crime and that I need a warrant to speak in a public forum. Sorry for "hijacking a civil debate." Next time I'll ask for permission. :)

MoonlitMadness and Natsu like this.
  6. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

How is "a while" not accurate? It's an arbitrary measurement of time, for me a while can be 3 hours, and for others it can be 3 weeks. Surely you could understand its a blanket statement for an ETA such as Meepcrafts' trademarked "Soon".

In other words, it will still be a while until the server is up.

Pmx728, IFartOnChilren, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  7. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

you're doing the same thing.

8. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Im reading these and laughing

Kazarkas and Natsu like this.
  9. 00000

00000 Guest

The meaning of it can easily vary due to context. In Natsu's screenshot, Courtney was implying that it would take a longer period of time, not a short period of time. This is why he used the phrase, and what I interpreted it as. :)

CasualNuker likes this.
  10. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

To be fair, all Courtneyy said was that it would not be instant and it wasn't.

Pmx728 and Natsu like this.
  11. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

so you went through all the trouble just to prove natsu for saying something he didn't even do wrong?

attention seeker alert

+1 deljikho

Pmx728 likes this.
  12. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Inexxer and I have interpreted things differently and it is all a matter of English expression. Meepcraft will come out soon, whether it maybe days or weeks.

Inexxer, thank you for sharing the information with the community and I feel that there is nothing more to address. Next time, if you believe I have made a mistake, please let me know with an explanation that enables me to further understand the situation. Thank you!

Deljikho likes this.
  13. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

I think at this point, we're just debating semantics and derailing the thread. As @inexxer said, the server will be released in the very near future, so let's try to steer the conversation towards the impending release.

Natsu and 00000 like this.
  14. 00000

00000 Guest

Anyway, everyone, as this has become an unnecessary harassment campaign, I believe it'd benefit us all to discuss the topic of the thread. An impending new dawn is approaching for MeepCraft, and I'm sure everyone has great plans for the future. I would like to hear them! :D

metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  15. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

My main aspiration is to obtain admin and ban you all.

16. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

+1

17. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Meepcraft will come out on January 6th, Febuary 6th, or March 69th

18. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

? Thanks for the info??

19. Kabixi

Kabixi Popular Meeper

The passive aggressive arguing brings me back. *looks off into the distance and sighs* Anyway! What is this towny reset number 3 or 4? Can any ancient members help me out here?

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

20. 00000

00000 Guest

Well, you'd have MeepNetworks -> Alpha in July 2013, a total reset. Next is the introduction of Beta, 2014, merely the addition of an extra world without a reset. Upon Gamma coming in, August 2016, the economy was restricted to Alpha and Beta, collectively known as "Legacy", and Gamma, a partial reset of the economy. Now, it is the second full reset, with the new Towns world being introduced.

BlackJack likes this.