1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

No Words.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KlutchDecals, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Was surprised at some point, I feel unease for the current players of the community as you can truly see they are saddened from all of their works going to the trashbin, however, I feel like this would be a great start and could actually gather a stable playerbase as a new era will awaken. I look forward to this. If you need some assistance, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help the server.

2. Vortex198

Vortex198 Well-Known Meeper

Do you have any idea of when the server will be back up?

3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

When you are ready to pay back your debt to me Dazza.

4. Vortex198

Vortex198 Well-Known Meeper

Now kling see I had your money but yah see I couldnt get you when you were online and then this whole thing happened you know so,,,,

Kling likes this.
  5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

You will be eating the brass knuckles soon pal.

6. FatIsNoob

FatIsNoob Celebrity Meeper

It is indeed quite unfortunate but we will move on :) I'm looking forward to what Meep will be in this new era :) If you guys need help feel free to contact me <3

2leah2 likes this.
  7. GodzillaGuy1997

GodzillaGuy1997 Well-Known Meeper

I will be extremely upset if they are, I worked way too hard to get to #3 for it to just be gone like that shortly after.

Adrian likes this.
  8. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

I think this is a massive cover up. Eco was wiped due to lag.

Imperfectly, ZestyWheathin and Achrow like this.
  9. GodzillaGuy1997

GodzillaGuy1997 Well-Known Meeper

this is a great opportunity to work on quite a few trellos, fix the economy, maybe get rid of a few things that don't get used anymore, such as skyblock. with the loss of the towny system, brings the potential for new growth. there's now an open server (if they are still paying for it) and it has limitless potential. this is going to require a lot of cooperation from everyone on the server, staff and citizen alike, because everyone worked so hard to get where they were. for some it will be a little simpler, because I view rank selling as a quick way to make a few meebles, though I wont be putting anymore of my own money into the server. (I've got supreme, there's nowhere else to put it) but on a more serious note, I hope that this does not happen again, for its very crushing. I hope the community remains intact because it would be a shame to lose all the wonderful people I've met here.

I'm going to miss all the homes I set, the farm I made, and the effort that it took to finally reach 1.3M is all gone. the shops are gone, but this is the dawn of a new beginning. We've all lost something, and I look forward to a new start with you all.

At the same time, it seems a little convenient with the timing of the new year and the necessity to fix a lot of stuff......... Conspiracy?

10. Legend Emerged (L_E_)

Legend Emerged (L_E_) Popular Meeper

May our old towns become legends to be told
    and the new ones to emerge

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Melynarra, ZestyWheathin and Achrow like this.
  11. Fred III

Fred III Popular Meeper

Seeing as how I haven't been here for a year or so, I'm excited about this. Still bummed about the new Mojang EULA situation though.

Legend Emerged (L_E_) likes this.
  12. Sp00kyP00tis

Sp00kyP00tis Popular Meeper

Cue the X-Files theme song!

13. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Well, when I get back from my trip, (in about 1 week). I will have access to my computer to pay off my debt, and finally experience all the things that have happened on/to MeepCraft.

Pmx728, Natsu and CluelessKlutz like this.
  14. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

If meep will be back up in a week lol

Forest likes this.
  15. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

"someone hacked the server" this may be a cover up. if you think about it the economy was messed up with gamma vs legacy and it was all a mess, and there was lag also the fact it was new year ... a new start maybe? and the server was blacklisted so no more people could join.. now if i got things wrong tell me but doesn't this all seem odd? also we get to keep our ranks.. i hate to say it but the staff team might of just wiped the server so they could start fresh after meep running for so long they probably needed to do this. I know the server wouldn't want to upset anyone but they probably thought it was for the best this wasn't a bad thing anyway it gives everyone a chance to restart.. I don't want to go against the server as i think this is a good thing! we get to start a new Meepcraft experience of the year 2017! So this comment wasn't to go against the server it was just my thought on what had happened.. Happy new year everyone!
    ps: i could be wrong so don't yap at me about this comment.

Vexmae, ZestyWheathin and CasualNuker like this.
  16. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

So true. I lost all of my money due to lagging out really bad, unless it was the hacker wiping the server, it seemed as a coverup to refresh the server to encourage players to comeback and fix the economy, eula and blacklist.

17. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

*Insert intense music here*

although yeah. this could be a cover up for just restarting meep. then again it might not be, I think we just need to be happy with what is happening because there is honestly nothing we can do about it.

18. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

:( still sad I spent 40day's worth of time playing on meep in 4 months and it all gets wiped, but it was going to happen eventually

19. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

we're all sad we lost what we worked so hard on, I think most of us knew this was going to happen, I knew it was just because people kept complaining.

20. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

dudududoodoodoo doo doot-doot DOOOO
    dun-naa-naa-naa-NAA-naaaaaaa
    Dududududu
    dun-naa-naa-naa-NAAA-NAAA
    DUN
    dun-nuun-nunn-nunn-naaa-naaa
    dudududu
    NAAA-naa-naa-naa-naa NAAAAA
    dudududu
    NAAA-naa-naa-naa-naa NAAAAA