1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: No Words.

1. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Well, I have been on holidays for abit and haven't had the chance to get on fourms, Seeing this was the best forums post I've seen in months. This reset was NEEDED. Welcome back all the oldies and ye.

(I'm always free if you need me :))

k

2. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

I really do hope that Meep will not become your average hub server. Who cares that we're not as popular as some other, more notable servers? I realize that Meep is in desperate need of funds, but I do not think we should betray Meep's core values in order to become a regular Joe and get the money. We are a Towny server, and we should stay one. Meep will pull through this, as it has through all other adversities, but we should not lose the point of Meep in the process.

3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I know, we are all upset, but we have to look at the future of the server. I know the admins are working hard as they can to get things going again. I will be back from a trip to be helping the staff team tonight.. I been away the last few weeks due to something happened in real life. Saying this, The reset of the server will bring new and old players back into the server, I know a lot of old players were waiting for this reset, I feel it was for the best of the server.

This event has nothing to do with Mojang.

I have been here for many many years now, And I have seen all the ups and downs of Meepcraft, and each time we have come back stronger then before. The only thing I ask of all the players is that you understand and be there for support of the server, We need the players to keep the server going as a family.

4. Klitch

Klitch

Daily backups? If you're willing to provide the storage, maybe. I have been a player for 4+ years, yet despite all, I have stuck with Meep. As for our "evidence," just look around! More and more players are saying that they are happy and/or excited for the reset and the new era of Meepcraft! I encourage you to take a step back and realize that you are now at an equal chance to tremendous wealth as everyone else. This is fair game for all, and if you set your mind to it, you can grow your influence to something even better than before.

qazini, Natsu, Muunkee and 1 other person like this.
  5. Captain_Twinkies

Captain_Twinkies Celebrity Meeper

I agree.
    Alright, I just hope for the best of Meep. These things happen but we seem to get back up anyway. I hope we recovery, hopefully better than ever!

Here's to a new year everyone.

6. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

yeah, i honestly think our main problem was growth in betting that jobs took our player countdown, but they were coming back so that was temporary, but as an example, gamma seemed to hardly get new improvements, so which it brought us down. but this new change means a fresh mind for this staff and clear up their plate, so they have a new canvas and a fresh brain to make the server better and more functional

7. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

psuedogodjnr spreading false information

8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Thats not even true lol
    where are you getting your facts, you are all over the place

9. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Yes jobs are done lol

10. xXAdotXx

xXAdotXx Bibliophile Extraordinaire

if i'm being honest, i wasn't expecting meep to come out of this lil predicament completely normal again. when the server is down for two days it's hard to be optimistic about things staying the same. but i'm excited for this restart, it's an opportunity for new additions and a clean slate to work off of. sure it's unfortunate that ny town is gone, but oh well. it's minecraft. i'm over it. now can build a cool new town!

11. Poison Clara

Poison Clara Active Meeper

Hey so... what you have seen of me has probably just been some girl that fools around and says things she doesn't mean but, this is a very lame thing to say that a simple server on Minecraft has become my life. I have made so many friends, and been able to escape from the harsh world to this space of love and laughs. I owe so much, please let me know if there is anything I can do. I really want to help and Cat and I are trying to work something out to help. If anyone needs to reach me regarding how I can help, my email is [email protected] (anyone can email me) thank you, and maybe this will be a good thing. A new start. A new community. EDIT: Cat and I came up with a little thing where we create this sorta pwarp and once people start making money, they can donate to use and we can give the donations to staff if it would help and things like that.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  12. 00000

00000 Guest

when you both buy ult for 7mil, then realize you have to spend weeks grinding back #1 on /baltop, but there's a restart anyway

Feels good man

13. Muunkee

You clearly have not been paying attention
    the "hack" was by someone ALREADY here IN our tech team

14. Scopersniper

Scopersniper Popular Meeper

Who on earth said we should be Eula compliant? Surely you saw the reaction to perks being returned?

15. Muunkee

go read the new thread lolol

16. Kabixi

Kabixi Popular Meeper

Weren't you perma-banned?