1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: No Words.

1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

ye a bunch of times

2. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

what will they name the new towny world..? maybe delta?

3. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Its appreciated. Ill be in touch

cooey, FunGUY, MoonlitMadness and 2 others like this.
  4. KlutchDecals

Being 100% honest I dont know. Im not tech savy enough. I know everything from buycraft is still there but Im not sure if it can be reinstated? Thats a fuzzlr or reggles or tech question. @reggles44 @Fuzzlr

5. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

Either way, the players on the staff team are the ones who are on the server, so they should have a pretty good idea of around when it could be relaunched. It is unreasonable to be upset with someone who is just looking for a bit more of a clearer answer. A downtime of 10+ days isn't a great situation so when you consider the fact that some people are actually anticipating to get on and play only to be told "soon" each day for over a week, it is reasonable to ask questions.

6. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

No, it's been dead for 2 years.

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Play a game, go outside, do something man. There's more to life than Meepcraft.
    Eh, @Amunherkhepeshef got Staff and I feel like he'll do well enough. Once I'm more active I might try for it after all this time.

8. 00000

00000 Guest

MeepCraft is currently doing bug testing and fixes. This is to ensure that we do not have game-breaking bugs under the radar, as such a thing can easily destabilize the server and economy.

9. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

_MrJones was a nice man, He gave me heaps of diamond blocks as a goodbye gift. This is how I wanted to look at it.

10. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

you're doing the same thing.

11. 00000

00000 Guest

It's extremely unwarranted that you pop into a thread, hijack a civil debate, and begin to insult and speak condescendingly to another player. The "misinformation" aspect of my post was referring to the fact that Natsu stated that the server would take "a while" to release, citing a post that was a week old. It would have taken a while there, but not necessarily now. Instead of being rude, it is always appreciated to politely ask what exactly was wrong about one's post, like Natsu did.

Lastly, if you had read my previous posts, you would have been able to deduce that I am bound by the rules of being a staff member not to leak information. Doing so represents a ticket to not only a demotion, but a wipe and ban, therefore it was only appropriate at that time for me to explain that he was incorrect on some points.
    Right, except the dates on the posts were not checked and referenced ones made nearly a week ago. What the staff are doing now, regardless of whether or not it is different, cannot possibly be compared to something that was occurring almost a week ago (this is an instance where days are actually a significant amount of time). As most people already knew about nearly the entirety of your post, I merely attempted to point out the fact that "a while" was not an accurate estimate on the remaining time until rerelease. Despite this, it is honorable that you are intending to inform the playerbase of what is going on, by seeking out information and piecing together explanations for everyone.

As it is no longer anything confidential, as Klutch posted it on #server_announcements on Discord, I am pleased to announce that the server is nearly completed, but to ensure the best experience for the users, finishing touches are being applied. :)

12. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

That topic has been resolved already on the thread and there is no need to bring it back.
    Thank you for informing me in a civil manner.

Now, onto where I got my sources:
    "They are working on restarting the towny server." -> Yes this is true and it has been mentioned everywhere. Every piece of towny data has been deleted.
    [​IMG]
    "They have made new plugins, implemented them"-> This includes Jobs and Mcmmo.
    [​IMG]
    "[They] are fixing bugs and accepting suggestions."-> Now I somehow can't get a source for this but if you ask any staff member what you can do to help, they'll say: "make suggestions!" And, many bug reports/suggestions have been accepted/denied/completed, meaning that they are doing the work.
    "It'll be a while before it comes out."-> Now this is reworded a bit, but it still is basically the same idea.
    [​IMG]
    Now this is just plain rude. Where did you get the information that I made everything up? How about if you have nothing else to add, you don't. I don't mean to be negative or disrespectful, but I am concerned that your post is not helping anything in this thread. I don't mean to start a debate as it is pointless.

If the staff have changed their mind on something, then they can message me so that I take back the information, but as I currently am not supplied with any more information that contradict the above, I will not take back what I said.

Thank you for being careful and thoughtful members of the community. I am aware of the possible dangers that misinformation can bring and I am doing my best to keep myself and the community informed as accurately as possible.

13. KlutchDecals

no

14. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

Jobs and mcmmo? That is exciting. After looking at everything that has been happening, a reset like this is probably the best thing that could happen that would fix all the issues the server has been having with the EULA. With all the different perks and other things that were implemented that were not EULA compliant, really the only effective way of moving forward would have been a complete reset and the people in charge need to really evaluate what can stay and what needs to go. For so long, myself and many other people who had really enjoyed being a part of this community have kinda sat on the sidelines and watched as the server (from a business standpoint and its player count) has just plummeted downhill. I guess this can partly be due to the fact that minecraft really isn't as popular as it was back in the day when Meep was on top, but a lot of other things can be to blame. The staff team needs to examine what has happened to the server over the past 6-12 months and learn from it to figure out what aspects of the server they need to allocate their resources to. You can't just rebuild the player count overnight, or in a week or a month. Finding the next fad ( the new hot minigame of the month/year) is not a way to build the community for the long term. Hopefully everyone can learn from this situation and use it to make the server better. From now on hopefully the people in charge will be true to their word and implement only the things that the community wants. The staff team is filled with people who really are good at what they do for the most part, so I believe that they will make the right decisions going forward and put Meep back on its feet.

With that being said, I am excited to maybe take a step back into the Meep game. I think there are so many things that can be implemented to make Meepcraft an even better towny server.

15. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Ah, you too? Long time no see.

16. Chaos_Realm

Chaos_Realm Celebrity Meeper

I know. I also know that is not in a bromance kind of way.
    #beyondthefriendzone

17. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss you

18. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

sounds a lot like the pitch fuzzlr fed us back in 2013 after another console member broke stuff. He actually promised back then that meep would never be reset again. Here's to that guy putting in tons of effort on his end with our money. Cheers.