1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: No Words.

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

No one lied

Meep was blacklisted, that is no longer an issue
    this is a separate issue
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 2, 2017 ---
    lol you're funny

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It wasnt so much a hacker so much as someone who already had access got ticked off and deleted everything

3. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Server Downtime - 1/1/17

Oh dang, I had no idea this was actually happening (it was a joke). Well, I have to say I'm sad about the loss of the town and items I've worked for for over two years, but I'm looking forward to a fresh start--it was probably necessary anyways. Thanks as always for all you guys do.

Edit: Is now a good time to implement this? It seems fun, and would attract players as it's quite a unique and engaging gamemode.

MeepFactions - MeepKingdoms - MeepEmpires

4. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

@Fuzzlr @KlutchDecals
    If therr are any backups of the old towny worlds themselves do you think you could put them up for us to download?
    This is, ofc, if we reseting.

5. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

i think alpha beta and gamma are just gonna be one now??

6. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

Hopefully the player count will be split semi-evenly across Gamma, Beta, and Alpha. This is actually more good news than bad for me.

cooey, Splendy, Toostenheimer and 3 others like this.
  7. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

This is COMPLETELY untrue. I didnt give anyone perms, Spyda gave team the information to log into console. You really are an idiot.

8. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

@inexxer
    Maybe you should learn what "misinformation" is and stop accusing people of things for something they didn't do. Natsu was gathering information from posts that KLUTCHDECALS made (I'd say a reliable source) and sharing them with Meepers so they have some clue about what's going on.

Instead of accusing him of "misinformation" you should instead help the situation by explaining what's really happening. Simply saying that he spread misinformation did nothing but make you seem like an a**hole. C'mon now.

9. JETUB1

JETUB1 Celebrity Meeper

Agreed
    With metr0n0me's second statement, I would actually like that it starts very simple, but tries to make the simple work really well (Improving the core rather than branching out right away). Then as time goes on, add interesting games to the mix (And keep development for them a while after the initial release) or/and different events to spice things up.

10. 00000

00000 Guest

MONOCHROMECATBIRD!!!

11. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Mmmm, does this mean I should come back? Possibly.

12. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Definitely not the first bad thing, by a long shot.

13. Jakersf

Jakersf Popular Meeper

Well heres my thoughts. We shouldn't have to worry about one of our server workers deleting our things. But it happens, its life we whine cry and then its all said and done and we feel better. Someone told me, "This isn't even gonna be meepcraft anymore." Wrong. The factor that makes meepcraft the magnet it is, its all in the community. All of these players sharing these opinions and making things and maybe someone likes the things you make, they buy them and you are both satisfied. We have been through resets before. The world that just got deleted? That was recovered from a reset! Players were so enthusiastic to be able to try and climb their ways to the top without the extra gap between you and the highest person. A level playing field will be fun for a week, after a month or so it will be returned to what meep was like before. So please stop stressing, and if they do end up adding these new plugins that klutch said in the thread maybe that will be a plus! McMMO sounds pretty fun to play with. When Fuzzlr said that they would be trying to bring some perks that we bought our ranks for back, thats something we haven't had for a while, so just give it a chance. Maybe you will like it :^)

14. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

15. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Lol I didn't even know that I had a nike sign on the back of my skin thanks for the awesome pic!

Guys, please understand. Resets happen more often on other servers. This server was an extraordinary exception. Think of this as a normal reset and keep playing meep :)

EDIT: No you do not lose your ranks. Yes you do lose your meebles. Yes you do get a new restart. Yes you can download the old towny data from the website. Yes you will keep perks. Yes we are resetting.

16. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

If you cba to read this, it is just my opinion on the situation and what i think should happen next.

Ngl i've been hoping for a reset for.. a very long time, even though the introduction of gamma and a new currency half interested me, it never had the same feeling as a reset. New fresh start is what I like to hear, and to those annoyed about losing their stuff - it's a game, don't get too attached.

I honestly think taking more time to get the server up but getting everything perfect the way the majority of the community would like it, as appose to rushing to get the server back up and leaving loose ends. Whether that be questions about /warp shop, plugins, which pre-EULA donation perks we get, whether or not spawners will be allowed, towny prices etc.. People who have been around for a while (like pre CreultyGaming - probably a long time before) should have more time to give their opinions as they have been here the longest and have seen what was a part of meep in it's best times, and worst time. (I'm certainly not counting myself as one of the oldest, but i've been around for coming up to a good 4 years, so have some sort of knowledge))
    Personally, I like the idea of focusing solely on being a towny/economy server. Not bothering about minigames and all that jazz. Towny, Wild, Spawn and possibly parkour are the only aspects I think should be considered at the current time. /Fly should be allowed, along with optional /feed, /heal, and other commands that I can't currently remember. Honestly, i've been enjoying the removal of /fix, and although it was a big elite perk, it's made the game more enjoyable; and having non mineable spawners has also made enchanting more of a challenge - I think this should remain, however maybe allowing buyable spawners from /warp shop is an option (for a significant price), so that it is something more desirable and special to posses. Speaking of /warp shop and prices, I think /warp shop definately should be a thing, however the prices should be monitored and changed to match how the economy is working. In terms of pricing, Towns should definately be more expensive, not just something that I can buy to have just me in. The question of something big to replace this, and whether or not mending will be enabled, is also something to think about. (Villager trading/breeding, which auto farms are nerfd / allowed are also things to consider. And of course dicing, as that is my favourite thing to do <3)

In some ways i'm annoyed that this will keep me playing, as I truly dislike minecraft as a game. But I've always enjoyed playing games where A: I can talk to people, and B: there is money involved (an economy). So I probably will be spending more time playing :)

Thanks for reading
    -Perryjay / Perrehjay

(p.s, this is longer than my staff apps were >.<. I also apologies for any grammatical errors)

17. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Oh sheesh-kebab

L_E_, 2leah2, Draqq and 2 others like this.
  18. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Im looking forward to the new era of Meepcraft.

Pmx728, Garde7, Klitch and 2 others like this.
  19. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

I come back, and a week later this happens. I might keep playing though since I won't be so far behind.