1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: No Words.

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Take a look at gamma.
    When the basically soft reset happened, player count was higher than it had been for MONTHS.
    player count was brought down again because no further development was made.
    If this reset happens and the staff can actually keep that momentum, I can see player count coming back.

2. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

This is so sad! But I like that it puts everyone on a level playing field. I'll just let Draqq earn his meebles back then he can be my sugar daddy again. But in all seriousness, we have an absolutely blank slate that we can do what we want with and yeah, I'm upset I've lost my house and my EGG (irongolem) but these things can be rebuilt and moulded better than they were before. I think we should see this as an opportunity to improve, learn and try our best to make the most of what we've been dealt with. I haven't read comments past page four (which I'll do now) but I've already seen some say the same, and you have my help if there is anything I can assist with.

3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Mojang did in fact blacklist Meep, but staff was able to create a workaround for that. Now unfortunately there is another isolated incident that has caused the server to temporarily close. They haven't lied, I think just because the two incidents are so close together that you've assumed they're related. Hopefully that's some clarification.

4. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I'd say the tech is unnamed to prevent harassment they might receive.

5. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

No external backup?

OKNEM, cooey, Splendy and 4 others like this.
  6. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

most of us have things we will miss on Meep but unfortunately this is the truth and the only way on from here :/

onwards and upwards!

7. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

I can probably find a dupe within an hour.

8. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

ummm I don't want a replacement sorry cAll again later.

9. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

How is "a while" not accurate? It's an arbitrary measurement of time, for me a while can be 3 hours, and for others it can be 3 weeks. Surely you could understand its a blanket statement for an ETA such as Meepcrafts' trademarked "Soon".

In other words, it will still be a while until the server is up.

Pmx728, IFartOnChilren, Natsu and 3 others like this.
  10. OneBreadSlice

This means we can add factions.

Lololololol

11. Kazarkas

Yeah, I would prefer a rather simple towns core at the start and then the server can have expansions like mini-games etc. After all we are a towns server and that should be the focus. Towns seems to also keep a more active community rather than mini-games that I see as an accessory. In addition, mini-games seem to be more so fads and they need to constantly change to what's "in" at the moment. I also wouldn't arbitrarily say wait 2 weeks until everything is perfect for launch because let's be honest, Meep has been around for years yet has had downtime for certain servers due to bugs. It's completely irrational to think what couldn't be done over the course of 5 years can be done in 2 weeks. To sum it up, start small, start simple so players can get a start and expand as time goes on. Just my 2 cents...

Natsu, BlackJack, metr0n0me and 3 others like this.
  12. OneBreadSlice

Wouldn't be the first time Meep wasted resources...

Concentrate on towny. Get the server up. Then add the silly minigames that people hardly play.

Kazarkas, metr0n0me, 417Mario and 3 others like this.
  13. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

I'd much rather see Ctf or Dunegon (a revamped, nerfed version) make a comeback instead.

kirby99, xXAdotXx, qazini and 3 others like this.
  14. Chaos_Realm

Chaos_Realm Celebrity Meeper

Do I come back and add a little more Chaos to the chaos?

15. Kazarkas

I might actually play now that its all reset. In my opinion the pre CG era with McMMO and dyn map and such was a hell of a lot of fun but I'm sure it won't be quite on that level. I'm not opposed to a hard reset but please make it so you can't donate for meebles.... I mean its fine if you can donate for heads and sell them but outright buying meebles is kind of cheap IMO.

metr0n0me, smk, CluelessKlutz and 3 others like this.
  16. Klitch

Klitch

Restoring players to their items but not their balances would be an inaccurate representation of wealth in the server.

17. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

*cracks knuckles and redownloads minecraft*

2leah2, Toostenheimer, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  18. kyle_docherty7

kyle_docherty7 Popular Meeper

I won't be letting anyone draw my thing thank you very much!

xXAdotXx, EllieEllie, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  19. Klitch

Klitch

Despite what you may think, resets actually encourage former and new players to join the server and build up new towns and their balances. The problem with reverting to last backup is it is from before gamma economy, meaning that it is completely inflated and impractical to go back to at this time. A reset will be our best option.

xXAdotXx, Kabixi, Melynarra and 3 others like this.
  20. Klitch

Klitch

What are you even talking about? Why would dig ourselves a deeper hole and reset the server with backups? Clearly some of you could find out about this without us telling you, so don't you think you would find out about that? Please stop spreading rumors.