1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: No Words.

1. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

2. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

I would never chargeback that's just not how I am. This is not meeps fault and I feel so sorry for the players :/

3. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

looking forward to starting over tbh

thanks for being clear about this issue

i'll do what i can to help rebuild the server

uhh

[​IMG]

is this fourth grade

why would they announce who did it

4. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Man this week keeps getting worse and worse for meepcraft. Any reason the tech is unnamed?

5. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

This is definitely a sad start of the year, but we can look at it from different angles. The reset can give us opportunities to sprout out into a better directions. We got this MeepCraft!

6. shains

shains never stop fighting

Can you please address donation ranks?

SJRuggs, cooey, IzzSt and 6 others like this.
  7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I suspect there has to be some naivety in believing a promise something will never happen against because quite simply sh*t happens. Sure, there was some bad decisions made on the server end but quite frankly MeepCraft would be in a worse shape had nothing happened. I think out of all the options MeepCraft had a week ago, this was the best outcome.

sicklynerd, Pmx728, Kling and 5 others like this.
  8. chris_is_crazy

chris_is_crazy Popular Meeper

Hey, I have not joined meepcraft in a long time. I might just start playing again since everyone has a fresh start. A lot of people will criticize me for this, and I don't blame them. But maybe, just maybe, this is a blessing in disguise? I Still think the unnamed Dev should feel the full wrath of all of meep, but this new start may be good so that new players can join, and actually stay. I know I am just some random scrub here, and not a developer, admin, or owner of a server. But I think that new ways should be implemented to keep players online and give them something to want to get on for every day. that what sort of caused me to leave. that, and the fact that meepcraft lost its appeal due to the fact that I was a relatively old player (Was on in the days that AlienVenom was an admin) And, I know this is ignorant and selfish, but I did not want the community that I had played upon when I was so much younger to change. For better, or worse. I still miss old spawn, like 5 or 6 Old spawns ago. The last one to have the diamond exchange for VIP+ Way before Supreme, and ultimate. I know I am going on a tangent here, but I remember being an exclusive and watching in awe as the first person bought Supreme. That, and many other moments have been molded into my mind due to this servers existence, and I just feel, sad. Sad that new player may not enjoy the server as I once had. Sad that the memories of the old players are being forgotten. Sad that History, The history of Cruelty Gaming's Reign, and afterward, Has just been wiped away. In general, I am sad. But I have hope for the server, and I still wish that new players, who are both new to the server, and to Minecraft, can make memories that they will remember for years to come, and that one day, they may look back upon them as i do.

9. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

I finally have a reason to rejoin

10. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Unfortunately not. We switched servers because of all the downtime and never got that set back up.

Professionalism.

11. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

oh nooo ive spent so much on ranks and had 15+ mill in gamma D:

KyloMeep, Natsu, Courtneyyy and 5 others like this.
  12. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

gg I'll b waiting for the reopening

SJRuggs, cooey, Homer455 and 5 others like this.
  13. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Bro.

Pmx728, funkyrainbows, Natsu and 4 others like this.
  14. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Not everything needs to be done before the server comes back online. The longer it's down, the more people are going to lose interest.

It's perfectly fine if we start with spawn, towny, and a wild, and slowly add things from there.

15. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

I wonder how many times this has been said in the past 5 years.

16. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Bring back the old meep, the successful meep. Where the economy fluctuate with an items value. Where towns cost 300k - 500k to make. Where you could see someone who just go kicked and the reason, or temp banned or perm banned. When Towny was the main focus of the server and not mini games.

17. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

You will be eating the brass knuckles soon pal.

18. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

I don't know what to say. After playing on this server for 4 years. Building a town for 4 years and for it all to just be 'deleted' is really frustrating. Most people will say ''It's just a town, it's just a build, build it again.'' Most buildings were one of a kind creations that took 5-12hours usually to complete. Some take a total of 40-100hours to complete. And there's not just one of them, there's dozens. And for them all to just be ''deleted'' like this is sad. I look forward to the future of the server, but with something like this happening is heart breaking. I lost a piece of me once I saw this thread. I don't think I can ever get it back.

MeepStats, L_E_, BooBear1227 and 4 others like this.