1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ninjaboy151 Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ninjaboy15, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjaboy15

ninjaboy15 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):NinjaBoy151
    Date/Time: Some Time Before April 12 orry abought the mistake
    Reason: X-ray Glitch
    Ban Length: Perm Ban
    Staff Member: Chaos546
    Why we should consider your appeal: Hello my name is Marc aka NinjaBoy151 . I have x-ray cheated before. Im sorry my intent was never to hurt meepcraft, so im extremly sorry for that.I am very sorry for being irresponsible and exploting glitches.IM sorry Chaos546 for getting mad at you and tank you abbythrostuff for all your help.I hope you guys will understand that i am really sorry and won't be irresponsible again. I did read the rules at http://meepcraft.com/forums/rules.27/ by the way tankyou shainthewolfman for posting the rules. Im sorry meepcraft and i hope everyone can forgive me and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I banned you only a few days ago, not before March 12th, don't lie.

Also, I'm not sure whether or not I believe that your attitude could've changed since Wednesday, because after I banned you you promptly came on to TeamSpeak, raged at me, and changed your username to 'Ninjaboy151 Hates Chaos546'. Not that it offended me, I just don't know whether or not I really trust you to have changed your attitude, and therefore don't trust you to have changed the fact that you xrayed, and did have an xray ban (not to mention an extensive ban history regardless) before now.

However, I'm not in the position to accept or deny this, I'm just making sure you get your story straight.

SirNathaniel and BooBear1227 like this.
  3. ninjaboy15

ninjaboy15 New Meeper

sorry abought the march 12 i ment april 12

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

This is your second offense and you have many prior bans. This is denied. You obviously did not learn your lesson even when we gave you a second chance.

chaos546 likes this.
  5. ninjaboy15

ninjaboy15 New Meeper

erg you suck shain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.