1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

nhjed's Helper Re-Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by nhjed, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

IGN: nhjed

Skype Username: kookabooga

TeamSpeak Username: nhjed

Mic Use: I do use my mic.

TimeZone: Eastern Central Time

Hours Per WeekDay: 1-3

Hours per Weekend: 1-5

Position Change: Elite - Helper

The last time I have applied my interview has been denied due to me being an administrator on another minecraft server. But now I am not a staff member on anything, and hopefully I am able to get another chance of getting an interview.

Introduction:

Basic information:
    My real life name is James, and a few are my hobbies are watching television, playing on my phone, or using the computer. I'm not looking to be a tech artist, I am looking to become a businessman. I think Meepcraft is very interesting because it kinda shows what the economy will be like, but with imaginary and less valuable things. Also, I have recently gotten my braces, so it is making me hard to say certain words or letters correctly, like s's and words that start with s. Hopefully this won't be an issue when it comes to me speaking on TeamSpeak or Skype.

My schedule:
    After school I will usually be able to go on Meepcraft, unless I have any sports practices. I don't usually have homework afterschool, because I have free time in school where I could study/do my homework. There is also some random interruptions that can occur, whether its my mom taking the only laptop on a business trip, or my laptop is having some technical difficulties. I can also fall asleep afterschool, because I wake up so early in the morning. On Sundays I am not able to go on my laptop, because I would have to go to church. If
    you ever see me online at the hours I am not able to go on a computer, its usually because I am on Minecraft Connect.

Why:

History:
    I will continue to mention this, because I feel like this cannot simply be forgotten. But hopefully more&more people understand that I have changed a lot, and my mind is set differently. I cannot be known as a bad person, that just isn't me. Pre-MeepNetworks times, I didn't get the concept of the rules, and if you break a rule it isn't the correct thing to do. Hopefully you can all look at the bigger side of me, and forget what ever happened. Thanks.

Experience:
    I have been on this server for a long time now, and I understand a lot of things children have the tendency to do. I have also learned some things from going to school. Children have the tendency to rage, swear, cry, and argue. The best thing for us "grown" people to do is stay as calm as possible, and set an example. You shouldn't treat them as a criminals, because they are simply kids playing a video game trying to have their own way.

Why does nhjed wanna be a helper?:
    Well, for one, I feel like meepcraft isn't as good as it used to be, and I feel I could help the server grow. I know that this will mean I will not be to have much free time, and I would have to work most of the time I play. I also know that it will be harder for me to just play for fun, and log on just to play. But, I think I am ready this time. I have some past experience as a staff member, so I know the responsibilities I will have.

Crime Record:
    Forum Bans: 1 Kicks: 0 In-Game Bans: 1

Why should you promote nhjed?:
    In my mind, I think more staff members = the better. More staff members would mean that Meepcraft would be more secure, and more new members would get the help they need. I try to be as helpful as I can, and I think it would be good for me and Meepcraft for me to become a helper.

Weaknesses:
    1. I am one of those guys who says abbreviations of words, for example, doe = though, plz = please, nu = no, and 4b0053 = abuse. Hopefully that won't be annoying, lol.
    2. TeamSpeak activity is one of my weaknesses. Unfortantely, the past 2-4 weeks were me being inactive, 1 being my mom taking the laptop, 2 me getting braces. With my braces, I haven't felt comfortable to talk on teamspeak much, sorry if that's an issue.

Conclusion:
    Thank you for taking the time to read my Helper Application thread, it would mean a lot if you would give me your feedback, good or bad, I will take the time to improve on the things you have told me. Also, I'm sorry if any words are misspelled/not punctuated, I've recently came back to school, and english is my worst subject, lol. Anyway, I will continue to try and make Meepcraft better than it is currently, thanks!

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  2. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

+1 juan
    I have braces, but i can still team speak o_O
    Please explain

nhjed likes this.
  3. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

+1

nhjed likes this.
  4. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

+7

nhjed likes this.
  5. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

+1 You deserve it ;)

nhjed likes this.
  6. Spider_strike

Spider_strike Well-Known Meeper

+1, even though I won't be around to see how good you are, you're gonna be great! :D

nhjed likes this.
  7. i8ryan

i8ryan Popular Meeper

+1

nhjed likes this.
  8. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

Youll come back.....
    They always do

nhjed likes this.
  9. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Who the hell are you?
    Just kidding!
    +5.

nhjed likes this.
  10. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

+1.

nhjed likes this.
  11. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

+Meow.

nhjed likes this.
  12. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+1 because bias.

nhjed likes this.
  13. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

+1 because you keep applying, sheesh!

nhjed likes this.
  14. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

The braces thing I don't get.
    +meow though.

nhjed likes this.
  15. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

+1

nhjed likes this.
  16. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

I can talk on Teamspeak, but thing thing is, I don't like talking on Teamspeak, because I slur my s's and I talk low.

17. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Ikr, so close I didn't make it AGAIN.

the_sexy_ninja likes this.
  18. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

+1

nhjed likes this.
  19. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

I'd like another Pokemon on the staff team, +1. You have proven your self maturity-wise

nhjed likes this.
  20. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Accepted for interview

nhjed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.