1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

New Spawn.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Chaase5, Jun 29, 2015.

1. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

"You can't be serious... We made a new spawn because you guys wanted it. It was extremely expensive and took a very long time to make. We can't make a new spawn with the snap of a finger because you guys are "getting bored with spawn". It is a very very amazing spawn and it represents how good of a server we own. So we can't just make a new spawn. It takes time, money, and lots of the important things that need to be done will be put on hold."

"You can't be serious"
    Actually. He was serious, He made a decent thread, with good details, and good amount of effort. He probably just looked at the title and said, this stupid, like he does with all the threads ,and wrote an ignorant comment. If he put in that much time into making the thread, he is obviously serious.

"We made a new spawn because you guys wanted it. It was extremely expensive and took a very long time to make.
    We did want a new spawn. Is it wrong to get bored of it? Fuzzier has hired architects that could of built as much as a beautiful as it is currently. Whats the point of the architects if they arrant gonna build anything. Why not give them a chance to do something big. "extremely expensive" and "took a long time to make" is all in the past now. Things change. The so call "donations" the server gets hopefully doesn't get put to waste. Why not use it for what the community wants.

"We can't make a new spawn"
    What kind of response is that? Of course you can make a new spawn? What do you have no sense of anything? You have what, like 9 architects now? Stupid questions usually lead to stupid arguments.

"with the snap of a finger"
    No one asked for it to be immediate. It was suggestion. Chill. Thank you captain obvious for pointing that out. Obviously you can't build a whole spawn in a blink of an eye.

"because you guys are "getting bored with spawn"."
    Wow, way to turn the whole blame on us. No one asked for you to be rude about it. We asked for your opinion, not for whose to blame. Yes, we get bored of the spawn. It is natural to our eyes now. Some people see it as boring. Some people see it differently from you do. The whole world does evolve around what you think. You can't blame us for "getting bored" it is natural for us. Accept it.

"It is a very very amazing spawn and it represents how good of a server we own."
    Finally a comment I don't have to rant on about.

"So we can't just make a new spawn."
    Thank you for clarifying that twice now. We know you are liar, and that it is possible. Stop making it a huge deal and move on. What is the reason for becoming to rude about it? I would have never hired you as a staff if you would talk to the community that way. It was just a suggestion. Chill

"It takes time, money, and lots of the important things that need to be done will be put on hold."
    Again, thank you captain obvious. Explain how much money it would be when you could just use the architects you already have. That would save a lot.
    Not to mention, everything the staff does for us, it through the eyes of the staff, and we usually don't a say in most things. You approached this as if we were peasants, and that we did this to make you happy, and now you're not. Well yah, kinda, we had no say in it, because the server is made through the eyes of the staff, not the community.
    Instead of just replying with a constructive comment, and a vote, you completely turn the fault on us, and rudely responds to a thread that was just a suggestion. No one asked for you to turn the whole argument into ur fault, and to explain everything that goes into making a spawn. We just wanted a vote, and constructive response.
    I dont understand how one person can be this ignorant.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

Meep's old old spawn was simple and very easy to navigate, not to mention it was pleasant to look at. I would like to see something along the lines of that, and it wouldn't take nearly as long to create as our current spawn did.

CrohnZero likes this.
  3. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I rather have a simple spawn that can look really good, easy to navigate, and make me have higher than 60 fps than have a huge spawn that is spacious and full of mobs (royal guards / zombie guards) that have no purpose.

+1

CrohnZero likes this.
  4. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I don't want anything immediately, but +1. Conscience of how hard building as a team is, I would understand a spawn taking a while. I literally took 3 hours to make a house with my friend on Xbox because we had to consult each other for literally everything. But after three hours, the house looks epic; if meeps spawn goes this way I'll be happy (maybe not 3 hours for a 30 by 30 area, that might take quite a bit too long)

5. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

I love the current spawn. I love the theme. I love the views. BUT it's so confusing when trying to go towards the shop and the bank and creepers on ice. Honestly I just get out of donor spawn as fast as I can. It's so confusing I get lost in a matter is seconds. It's not like there is anything actually useful in it anyways. Maybe the arch team we have could take some time and redesign half of spawn. The half i mentioned that is scary and confusing?

6. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

+\- The spawn looks amazing and is big
    Things are scattered around as it wasn't designed for them and meep is growing
    Ask the builder to make a revamp of the spawn with meep architects and staff directing it so everything is easily accessible.

7. buildmaster1000x

Wot

8. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

You know the spawn where the donor lounge was next to the terrarium and at the other side of the terrarium was the best dungeon we've had? And if you went to the main area there were the donor shops as levels going down? Yeah that one.

Am I the only one who misses that?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  9. buildmaster1000x

I enjoyed the ease of navigation but disliked that spawn as a whole

10. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Revamp the spawn?

11. buildmaster1000x

Just the back half :)

12. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

I think the only concern is /warp tutorial. It's super dark in there and looks really gloomy, if you add way more lighting it would look more welcoming and players could read the signs better :)

Skythekid1526 and CreeperCristi like this.
  13. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Maybe add tunnels from spawn directly to places like the shop?

14. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

We need a sort of central hub thing, mabye a nice garden with a fountain, and around the hub (which would be circular) , there would be paths radiating out to different buildings that contain all the different things is spawn (one for bank, one for shop, one for terrarium, ect.)
    Each path would b clearly labeled as to where it led.

15. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Staff can't just pull a new spawn out of their butts whenever you get tired of the new one....

Anyways, I really like the current spawn and tbh it's not that hard to navigate. All you have to do is wander around and learn it, really.

16. Dat_Coffee

It's too hard to wander around because the spawn is always so laggy.

17. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I had little to no problems with lag when I was unbanned, even when people were complaining about it.

18. Dat_Coffee

Then you probably have a good graphics card. A lot of people, however, don't.

legendcaleb likes this.
  19. Klitch

Klitch

Are you joking. Someone set the spawn to one block for these ungrateful imbeciles.

Zoe89 and Muunkee-Alexia like this.
  20. GalacticShawty

GalacticShawty Well-Known Meeper

+1 cus its mixxy uppy in the spawn