1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

New Spawn Grand Opening

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iridium "SAW" Ore

Iridium "SAW" Ore Well-Known Meeper

I enjoy this new spawn. A lot of hard work and engineering must have gone into it, and I'm certain that even new players will like this as well.
    From my perspective, this success in its purpose of providing additional attention to certain aspects of the server, so that no area gets significantly more attention than another area. While the previous spawn was okay, the major problem that I had before I got "/fly" or additional "/sethome"s was that aspects like the stock broker were too close to spawn, while the item shop was too far from spawn.
    Summary: This spawn is significantly better than the previous spawn, not just in spacing, but also in looks.[​IMG]

2. Llamazon

Llamazon Celebrity Meeper

Regarding everyone saying "It doesn't look like 'Meepcraft'":
    I don't like the futuristic theme either. It is still an amazing work of architecture and obviously took a lot of laboring to build. I appreciate that. But consider the following:
    Truth is, every time there's a new terrarium, or spawn, or hub, everyone will hate it. Then, when the next one comes back, everyone will say "OMG WHERE'S OLD SPAWN I HATE THIS ONE". It has happened with the past 3 spawns, and it will continue to happen.

3. Homer455

Homer455 Celebrity Meeper

Welp, I won't be able to see this new spawn for the next few months. Computer is still fried up.

4. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Good, adding presents and trees is a nice touch to the Hub during Christmas, anything is better than a plain, cold area.

I also appreciate these:
    [​IMG]

Already makes a huge difference to be honest. The pillars and lamps (I guess they are lamps) obscure the view on the floating texts when standing at the spawn, though.
    [​IMG]
    You could move "Parkour" and "Bank" a tiny bit up to make them more visible from spawn.

In the case of "Spleef" and "Shop"
    [​IMG]
    I guess you could move the texts onto the gray pillars, but that wouldn't look any good either.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  5. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

It's so boring it takes forever to get to the shop

6. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

I honestly hate this spawn. By proxy, I hate meepcraft AND fuzzlr, too.

Splendy and Draqq like this.
  7. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Nice

Lilliya and Pmx728 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.