1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Netrarc Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Netrarc, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Netrarc
    Skype Username: Netrarc
    Teamspeak Username: Netrarc
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: CST (UTC-5)
    Hours online per weekday: 3-4
    Hours online per weekend: 3-4
    Position Changes: Helper to Mod

A little less than a month ago, I applied for and received the position of Helper on the server. During these few weeks, I have thrown myself wholeheartedly into the work of assisting players when they encounter trouble on the server. It has been my goal to help make Meepcraft a fun place to play, and I would now like to move a step further in that direction.

Why you should be Mod? I believe that one of the best ways to improve the server community is to make new players feel welcome, and one of the best ways I know to do that is to answer their questions and to help them fit in. To that end, I do my best to be knowledgeable of the the server rules, policies, and changes and to help new players understand that information.

During my time as a helper, I have helped to fill a coverage gap that exists at some times on the server. By answering modreqs and helping new players in /spawn, I have attempted to lighten the load of other staff members.

As a moderator, I will be able to go a step further in several ways: First I will be able to recruit and assist new helpers as they learn the ropes and familiarize themselves with the duties of the position. I will begin to moderate the forums, ensuring that they continue to be a useful place to get in-depth information about the server. I will continue to assist new and old players alike by completing modreqs and answering questions in-game, and will be able to help out other staff members on tricky cases that require more experience or tools than those available to helpers.

Weaknesses: First, I have served a fairly short time as a helper. Ideally, staff members would spend more time familiarizing themselves with the staff and responsibilities before moving up. However, with the amount of work that needs to be done, as well as the recent vacancies in some positions, I feel that I should do my part to help out.

Second, I have a family and full-time job which take precedence over play time. While my in-game time has been sufficient in the past, that can change on a day-to-day basis as real-life demands change.

Conclusion: I have worked hard to improve the server during my time as a helper, and I am willing to continue and improve on that service as a moderator.

2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

+1 Amazing staff member overall, good guy.

#netrarcformod

3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

+1035556345 you are an awesome helper, your mature, and your just awesome! (+1)

4. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

Ive been waiting for this.
    Amazing Staff Member.
    Great player/man.
    I personally think that you WILL be a great mod.
    You've been such a helpful person lately I think you deserve the rank of Mod.
    +1

5. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Netrarc,

You are such an amazing person, in-game and out of game. Even though we are Helpers together, I still learn so much from you and how you handle certain situations. It helps me grow as a person and as a better player for the community. I admire that you put your family and job first but still find time for MeepCraft.

My vote for you is unimaginable, it is such an insanely high number I think it would break the page, so I will just stick with a +1.

Reasons:
    - Your application came at the perfect time.
    - Modreq count is an outstanding number
    - Players look up to you

Keep moving forward, in the positive direction. :)

Thanks for being such a great player to play with!

6. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

With my experience with you, you are a dedicated player and a devoted staff member. Good luck!

+1

7. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

I will go out of my usual answers and just say +9829080938092890238092389038902380298323.
    You're mature, you definitely know what you're doing, you're very dedicated, and gosh darnit here's my +1 for your supermod position as well.

Edit: Ah and forgive me, I almost didn't catch this;
    You must provide a reason for your vote, oh so professional person applying for moderator as well :) http://meepcraft.com/threads/conduct-whilst-voting-on-applications.8460/

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    BooBear1227 likes this.
  8. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

plaws wan billion need I say anymore. Everything I see you do helps the server you are dedicated.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  9. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

+1 your extremely mature, competant and so much more.

BooBear1227 and StopResetting like this.
  10. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I have seen nothing but excellence from you. Your modreq count is high, you are active etc etc etc.

StopResetting and BooBear1227 like this.
  11. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

bout time!
    +1
    #waiting for this

12. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

+17

You are one of the kindest most level-headed people I have EVER met. You keep this attitude while being extremely humorous, too, and that's something barely anybody can pull off, truly. You are a great person, and just, simply, amazing. I'm so glad enough people annoyed you to apply for helper that you applied, because you have taught so many people so many things, including me. I'd love to see you as mod.

im so happy you applied. sosososohappy

13. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Your Modreq count is an amazing number. You are very active and you are ready to become a mod. Good luck! :)

14. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

+1
    I'm not very active online, but from the times I've seen you, you've been helping. You also seem like a respectable and a mature person.

15. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

+1, That is all.

16. Tagswag33

Tagswag33 Popular Meeper

I'm so happy you applied for this position. You are mature, and very, very active. You are my personal favorite helper. You were one if the first people I met when I came back to the server. I have no doubt that you will be accepted.

17. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

+1 I have seen you helping tons of new players as they come in! You do an outstanding job answering any modreq or question. You have proven to me that you are definitely ready to become mod.

Tagswag33 likes this.
  18. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

#Netracforhelper haha

19. shains

shains never stop fighting

+1, gusta took the words out of my mouth. You are a perfect staff member.

20. HazTheMan99

HazTheMan99 Celebrity Meeper

+1 dude, you are very active on teamspeak and meepcraft and the forums. You are a mature player that is awesome to talk to and you help ALOT ingame and have solved many troubles. #netrarcformod2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.