1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Neil_ww's Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Neil_WW, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: Neil_WW
    Skype Username: neil.warming
    Teamspeak Username: Neil_WW
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: gmt +1
    Hours online per weekday: 3-6
    Hours online per weekend: 5-9
    Position Changes: Citizen - Helper

Introduction:
    Hello! My name is Neil, I come from a country called Denmark, and started play MeepCraft in 29th june 2012, that is around 23 months now. I usually play meepcraft everyday, when I have time. I like to hear music while I am playing, I also like to be with my friends in game. In my spare time I am playing handball, make homework or hanging out with my friends, and of corse playing Meepcraft.

Why I should be helper:

· Experience
    I have the abilities to become a helper because I almost know every command in towny, and in other worlds, but sometimes I'm forgetting 1 or 2 of them. I have almost 2 years of experience from MeepCraft. Some helpers have asked me for help with a command, that they did knew but I knew it. So I think that I could help a lot of people out when they need help. I also know all the rules, maybe not them all after they changed for a few days ago, but I know almost every rule, but we can all learn more.

· Motivation
    Well I've been looking up to some of the staff, and I want to be one of them, because I feel it interesting to find out where some stolen stuff was, or where someone have like a duping room. It have also been a motivation to see the staff team taking care of the other people, by helping them, and I want join the staff team to help people out like they do, I help people in shout but not many people is asking for help there, and I feel I can help them more by doing modreqs, because people is asking for help there more than in /shout

· Performance
    I have a lot of time, to do modreqs if I'm getting accetped, and help people with their problems, also sometimes when I get off from school, is there no staff on, and people are asking if anyone could check their modreq, I wish I could help them, but I trying so good as I can, so I ask them in shout if I can help them.

· Involvement
    Another reason for I should be helper is, that I am active in game and in shout. I am on when I have time for it, and I do also have a lot of time, to do /modreqs, when I get off from school.

· How I am
    I'm very mature in real, and in game, I never swear to other, and I'm always there to help other people. I am also very friendly when you know me, maybe does people think I am evil or something, but when you start knowing me am I a very nice person.

Weaknesses:

One of my weaknesses is my grammar, I'm trying to work at it, in school and when I am home. I am also happy when people tell me if I did something wrong with my grammar.
    Another is my teamspeak activity, I am rarely on, but I am trying to be more active at teamspeak. I do stay for a while there, when I am on.
    I can also be a bit immature sometimes when I am tired, but its rarely I am that. When I am tired can I say some wired things that wouldn't looks like me, or maybe do some stupids things but I would never do any type of harassment to the community.

Conclusion:
    I hope you guys want me to be a helper, also after what I did, I think we all should get an extra chance, because people can change their mind, if just they get time for it, and I am one of them who changed their mind, I am a new and good person now. Please write a constructive comment with or without the +/-, I will hope I can learn more from the comments.

2. 00000

00000 Guest

3. RikuoSaragih

RikuoSaragih Well-Known Meeper

+1

Neil_WW likes this.
  4. Klitch

Klitch

-1. Immature. Sometimes helps.

NotRyqn and Neil_WW like this.
  5. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Put a reason or it isn't valid.

+/-0.5 meh idk .

Neil_WW and SirCallow like this.
  6. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

+1

Neil_WW likes this.
  7. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Well, your app was long, but you only made it lengthy by repeating things over and over again.

Yeah don't do that. PheonixPuppy wrote a pretty good thread on what should be included in Apps and such.

I don't know what you've done in the past, but it seems bad. At this point I'm giving you a -1.

Akiratohiama, Neil_WW and Jiltism like this.
  8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I'm leaving a +.5 because I think that if you actually got helper, you'd help out more then you do now. I'd like to see more TS activity and see you be more active in the community instead of just being there to chat.

Neil_WW likes this.
  9. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

+0.5

~Pros~
    You are fairly mature, though I've heard at some times can be very immature.
    App was good.
    You are nice.
    Helps fairly often.
    You have experience.

~Cons~
    You do help, but not quite enough, I'd like to see that increase a little.
    TS activity, I barely ever see you on.
    In game - getting better, though you need to shout a little more.

Neil_WW and SirCallow like this.
  10. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for all the comments, I'll try to get on ts and help more!

rAwsondayc and SirCallow like this.
  11. smeef

smeef Popular Meeper

You were in my town back in 2012. You've been here for a while, I feel like you know the rules well enough.
    +1

SirCallow and Neil_WW like this.
  12. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

Neil, ma friend.
    (Biast comments)
    You totally deserver helper, always a nice guy and helping others!
    you are a good friend, things u say are almost always right and yh!
    +1

(None Biased comments(please dont kill me for these just being hinest from a none friend point of view)
    Your app was better than those u have written before.
    When people ask about something in shout u are quick to respond.
    your shout activity could be improved.
    your maturity can be good can be bad.
    you do know the staff ways and that as you actually helped me with points when i first became staff.
    Your grammar within ure app was not quite as good as it could be (dont judge my spelling and tht :p) That might just be how you speak but yh.
    You said that u dont swear towards people. Well, u dont swear towards other people but u do swear. When u saw the incident with the grief u did say oh *naughty word*. Just try not to swear, it can be hard for some people but try.
    Work on ts activity.
    Share your money with me.
    Just make sure your respect is always 100% there.

Now i took time to wright this as i believe truly u deserve this position. There are quite a few Improvements to be made but after making them u'd be a good staff member. +1 :)

13. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Neil_WW likes this.
  14. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

+0.5
    I couldn't exactly see you as a helper but you seem nice when I've talked to you once or twice in game, you're on a lot and you are certainly experienced.
    Cons:
    You will never get my head.
    .-.

-Cassssssssiiieeeee

Neil_WW likes this.
  15. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

those word hurts. :(

SirCallow likes this.
  16. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

-1 For this reason.

Neil_WW likes this.
  17. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

18. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

-1 Very desperate for this role and I don't know if you're wanting it for the right reasons at this point.

Mylucky7 and Neil_WW like this.
  19. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

+0.5 I have seen alot of improvement in you lately. I notice you helping in chat alot, however I feel you might be desperate. Keep on the right path and good things will come in time :)

Neil_WW likes this.
  20. Jaruv

Jaruv Popular Meeper

+1 Don't really have time to read this (I have to go to school in about 5 min) but I have seen that you help people in game. You know a lot of people and have respect from a lot of people. So you can give yourself a cookie!

Edit: And I believe you made this after Bass told us that there was too few mods/helpers from around the GMT timezone, so if you mean that this is a tiny bit too early fro Neil.. This may be one of the reasons why he applied now instead of waiting a bit.

Neil_WW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.