1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

nbe412's Helper App :)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by nbe412, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

-1. You do seem mature and are seen ingame a lot, but I don't see you on TS very much. I also do not see you on the forums.

2. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

-1 dont see u helping people

3. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Hello nbe-

I don't think you are quite ready to become a staff member yet. There are several reasons listed below that I would like for you to ponder upon and continue to improve on in the advent that you do get staff one day.

- As many people before me have said, you were recently banned for X-raying. I don't feel comfortable having a fellow staff member have so many bans on their plate when in the future they will be applying bans to other people.
    - I see several modreqs from you a day asking about stuff that a staff member ought to know. Put yourself in our shoes, and think about it.
    - I don't see you helping all that much in /shout chat, or in any chat even after your application being up for several days.
    - For someone who is good at English, I would think the writing skills would be above-par and not sort of just thrown together. It does look like effort was put into it, but not as much as I would like to see.
    - Weaknesses: Everyone can expand on the weaknesses section. Everyone. Explain why you have that weakness, what you are doing to improve it right now, and what you hope to do to overcome that weakness in the future.

I think that basically sums up my thoughts on that. I will post more as more come to mind.

I am -1, but good luck!

4. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

Hi there nbe412, after reviewing your application and the comments from the players on it, this application is going to be denied. Some things I noticed were you are inactive on TS, you've had multiple bans, from what I've seen you aren't very active in shout. It also looks as though you are trying to get Helper for the popularity or the title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.