1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Natsu Choice

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Natsu, Nov 1, 2016.

?

How do you like buttfly29?

Poll closed Nov 25, 2016.
  1. He's hot asf

11.1%
  2. Eh 8/10 B+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Um his skin is weird 7/10

11.1%
  4. He's ugly wtf?

77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Natsu is very proud to present to you: Natsu Choice, the biggest supermarket chain in meep!

Introduction

When @Homer455 got banned, everyone wanted to know who was inheriting the property. I did too. In all honesty, I was very surprised that @buttfly29 sold me the 4 plots for 16,000 meebles. Now, we are expanding to different locations throughout meep! We unfortunately closed our store in Gmall, however we are in the process of creating new shops now!

Natsu Choice has stores all over meep! All of them are conveniently located and have friendly choices.

Vshop

Natsu Choice supplies a variety of products via Vshop, or /shop . Find it with /stock 109Natsu ! We do our best to supply items at a fair price.

Shops
    Natsu Choice of Gmall - This shop is coming back! New pwarp will be /pwarp O
    Natsu Choice of PseudoCorp - With @PseudoPlatonic 's offer, we were able to get a space in his megashop area! Natsu Choice will be supplying the wood, the redstone, and other miscellaneous materials. Access this at /pwarp market ! We are partnered with @Tyrbc_ 's shop next door as well.
    Natsu Choice Enchantment Department at Pwarp Black - We have the cheapest enchanted items store in meep in /pwarp black by @Bobbybluedragon ! Access instantly with /pwarp Enchantment !
    Natsu Choice Mooville - This is a convenience store set up for every day usage! We are proud to help citizens by buying crops and providing cheap building blocks and iron tools. Acess with /pwarp P ! (Adrian's Choice next door has nothing to do with Natsu Choice)
    Natsu Choice Profit Center - This is solely for anyone to make easy money! Just use the auto farm chests or harvest crops from /pwarp freefarm , then sell at /pwarp crops ! Coming very soon!
    Natsu Choice Hub - We are going to build a giant hub in Gamma and make it a megashop area with other services. Coming soon! See the creative model at /pwarp hub . See/help the actual construct site with /pwarp tutorial or /pwarp find

Offices
    Natsu Choice Stores, Inc. Headquarters Building - The small green skyscraper in Downtown Dubai is our headquarters! For business purposes, please visit there. Will be finished soon.
    -> Directions: Go to /pwarp dubai , and head straight and you will see the skyscraper to the left.
    Natsu Choice Hub - We will be having offices in the new Hub that is being planned.

Beliefs
    My belief, is that everyone should be valued as a customer, and that they should feel welcomed in meep. I started to believe this way because when I first joined, and I didn't know what to do, I felt like people were listening to their meebles in their pockets instead of the customer. With real life struggles and meep experiences, I strive to establish a fair business market with little conflict. Everyone is a welcomed, valued customer in my service. My shop is different from other shops in a way, because I have a customer service desk and a system where you can click a chest shop sign and I will attend the you in a matter of seconds. I always listen to my customers to improve. Our shops are always priced at a fair market price, where it is a win win for both us and the customer. We have a 100% refund/exchange policy to satisfy our customers. 1

Partnership
    As there are more and more shops, competition will start to occur and prices will drop, that's a good thing. However, I am willing to partner with good businesses, to get a mutual relationship where we can suceed together.
    Natsu Choice Stores, Inc., or services of Natsu Choice is affiliated with the following businesses/towns: PseudoCorp (owned by @PseudoGod ), Mooville (owned by @Twomoo ), Pwarp Black (owned by @Bobbybluedragon ), Pwarp Chevolet (owned by @Istas_Sani ) , and gShop (owned by @iGwampa ).

Variety
    To enable convenient access to the most needed items in the Meepcraft economy, the shop has multiple alleys of chest shops varying from wood to redstone comparator. Most of the chest shops are indicated of whether or not if it is in stock by redstone lamps or torches. If something needed is not sold in chest shops, ask customer service and we will try the best to make a deal on it.

Services
    Besides selling quality products, Natsu Choice offers a variety of services available with purchase, or available for purchase. We are proud to say that we have an advanced customer service system where the customer can be attended with one click on a sign. (Please don't abuse). We also have a 100% refund policy in case of a wrong purchase. (Won't apply to older purchases with no chest logs). Within the enchantment department, we offer a free anvil enchanting with an ebook purchase. Just ask!

Order
    I will do my best to keep my shop in order. If any rule is violated, I will not hesitate to act accordingly. Please do not do stupid things inside my shop. All town rules of Gamma and the town of location, as well as all server rules, apply in my shop. Death from not obeying the rules will not be refunded. Be aware! Buttfly has already been blown up in my shop.

Jobs
    We are looking to hire cooperative, respectful members of the community to help with store management, advertisement, restocking, building, and helping business partners. Please inform Natsu if interested.

Visuals
    Natsu Choice Headquarters Building at Dubai (/pwarp dubai then go straight)
    [​IMG]
    Natsu Choice in PseudoCorp (/pwarp market)
    [​IMG]
    Natsu Choice Ebooks at Pwarp Black (/pwarp enchantment)
    [​IMG]

If you need anything, or have questions/comments/issues, please /mail me or comment on this thread! Thank you for visiting Natsu Choice.

This thread is made by and made for Natsu Choice Stores, Inc. Natsu Choice reserves the right to change prices, deny service, and deny permission to stay. By entering the properties of Natsu Choice Stores, Inc., you are agreeing to follow our rules in keeping order in our properties.
    1. We cannot refund old purchases that cannot be proved with chestshop logs.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  2. Homer455

Homer455 Celebrity Meeper

Wow, amazed after investing over 700k into gmall, my plots are only sold for 16k. Congrats, take care of my quartz :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2016 ---
    ALSO, Thanks for visuals, I appreciate what you've done with my shop haha

epick8, Adrian, cooey and 1 other person like this.
  3. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Oh okay so you just moved :) i visted your shop quiet often and when i saw your old store was gone i was like waaaaaat :p

Natsu likes this.
  4. Homer455

If I ever come back (I probably won't) I'll be trying my best to buy out your shop! >:)

5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

You will come back for sure, mate

6. Homer455

Haha, we'll see about that, until then; goodluck.

7. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

UPDATES!

Natsu Choice shops and all services and goods by Natsu Choice are now officially the product of Natsu Choice Stores, Inc., with the headquarters located in Downtown Dubai.

Natsu Choice of Gmall is moving due to business affairs. We apologize for the inconveniences. Please take a look at the original post for other locations :)
    We are currently expanding to other locations throughout meep. If you have an offer with a location, or just curious, please don't hesitate to reply here or visit us anytime.

EDIT: Natsu Choice Gmall is coming back with /pwarp O soon!

Thank you for being a valued customer of Natsu Choice Stores.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 25, 2016 ---
    Natsu Choice of Gmall has closed! Visit the new shops: Natsu Choice of PseudoCorp with /pwarp market and Natsu Choice Ebooks Department at Pwarp Black with /pwarp Enchantment !

We are also adding the following to our shops:

-More redstone items (to /pwarp market)
    -More ebooks (to /pwarp enchantment)
    -God items (to /pwarp enchantment)

Stay tuned and have a great day meepers!

FatIsNoob and PseudoGod like this.
  8. Sp00kyP00tis

Sp00kyP00tis Popular Meeper

The end shop is finally here! Apologies for the wait.

Natsu likes this.
  9. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

OOOPS, I hope he gets unbanned.

Isnt that like all the big companies. I may be starting a shop and am looking for partners
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2016 ---
    I'm a little less tripy (SpellCheck wants this to be crappy lol) and less incentive

10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

It's funny if Adrian's Choice and Natsu Choice were partnered lol. I'll talk to you in game

11. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

k lol

12. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

We haven't updated this thread in a while, so here we go!

UPDATES

New Store
    We have a new convenience store in Mooville! We are proud to announce that thanks to @twomoo1119 , we were able to purchase a location near the Mooville town spawn, right by Bay St. and Photoshop. Access with /pwarp convenient !

The main purpose for this shop is to allow new players to succeed. For this, we have a wood sell shop along with a crop sell shop, conveniently located in the town central bay area. Need any iron tools? They are available for purchase for really cheap!

New Employees
    We have hired three more people: LightJalapeno, PixelPooter ( @BaconTurkeyDog ), and samerbamerborool along with Sp00kyP00tis ( @RedstoneMC ) for various jobs. Employees get special privileges along with competitive salaries. Apply any time by messaging me!

New Town
    We are proud to announce that Natsu Choice is now an official Gamma town. It was created mainly because @PseudoGod kicked me (lol), but I don't mind and I used this as a chance for success. Through this, we will be able to conveniently claim lands and manage funds. You need to be a Natsu Choice employee or an affiliate to become a resident of the town. We are currently #45 on baltop if you look!

New Natsu Choice
    We'll be there, anywhere.
    Natsu Choice has extended its markets to vshop as well. Now you can conveniently access Natsu Choice products through /stock 109Natsu . We offer a variety of products ranging from redstone products to paper. There will occasionally be free things, too, so keep yourself up to date!

If you need anything, just mail me or shoot me a message in game, on forums, on Skype (natsumc109) or Discord (109Natsu#1679)

Thank you for being a valued Natsu Choice customer.

trdavis25 and Midnight_Galaxy like this.
  13. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Natsu Choice Stores Inc. In a nutshell.

Welcomd to Natsu Choice Stores Inc, where we pretend to be a really serious buisness like Microsoft or eBay. We own thousands of stores, meaning that we are basically Maker Studios, so Natsu Choice (the original store) is our PewDiePie. We started off as a plot from a very smelly location, owned by, of course, a fly who tends to fly into peoples butts. We then moved location to a mall owned by a man who admitted himself as a not-genuine person. Around the same time, we became a genuine company and located our headquarters into another building by the smelly fly. Later on, we made our own TOWN. Thats right! A town! Ever heard of a town based off a corporation? More reason why you should live there! Dont forget our slogan!

We'll be there, anywhere. Because we care about our customers. A bit too much, like we'll hug them once or twice, but we'll get you anything you need

Disclamer: PixelPizza Comedy Posts Inc. does not promote hate towards Natsu Choice Stores Inc., buttfly29, and PseudoGod. We proudly announce 109Natsu as the Meepcraft player of 2016.

Pmx728 likes this.
  14. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

15. Homer455

16. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

17. Sp00kyP00tis

Sp00kyP00tis Popular Meeper

Rip /pwarp hub ;-;
    and /pwarp crops ;-;
    and /pwarp market ;-;
    and all the other pwarps im too lazy to research ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

Natsu likes this.
  18. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Guys, I want to keep this thread as a memory, and not a trolling site. If you want to post random things there are threads by dwarf, threads by buttfly, etc. I recommend taking a look at them.

With the new reset, I am proud to announce that I will be making a new Natsu Choice. Headquarters will be located in my future urban city Delta. (Please pm me if you have questions or have things to talk about)
    [​IMG] (this image will be unlocked once I get permission to share)

I will implement a new thread for this with new pwarps! Please stay tuned, and if this thread becomes a problem, this thread will be locked and comments of my choice will be deleted.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Natsu Choice and I hope to see you there in new meep :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    CluelessKlutz and metr0n0me like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.