1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Nathnana2002's Mod App!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by nath.banana, Apr 3, 2014.

1. nath.banana

nath.banana Popular Meeper

In Game Name: nathnana2002
    Skype Username: (Staff, PM me)
    Teamspeak Username: nathnana2002
    Mic use: Fairly often
    Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
    Hours online per weekday: 1-4 (Does Not include Fridays)
    Hours online per weekend: 3-10 (Includes Fridays)
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

*NOTE: I just joined Teamspeak recently so a lot of you probably have not seen me.

Introduction:

Hello Meepers! My name is Nathan or more known as nathnana2002. I have been playing on Meepcraft for around a year now and loving every minute of it. I am mature (at least in my opinion) and do not swear 99.9999% of the time. I like to get engaged in the chat with fun conversation, but not to a point where it gets out of control. As staff, I would like to help anyone in need whether it is a major problem or where it is just saying: “Go to /warp spawn”, so they can have the best possible experience in Meep. I remember when I first joined Meep, it took me around 3 months to get the hang of it. And it I was on my own. I hope to help people who were like me, learn faster so they can have tons of fun on the one and only, Meepcraft!

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?

I would like to LOVE to help out in Meepcraft. I know how people are always going on how modreqs take forever. I would like to change that. I will take up my free time and help people with their modreqs. I'm sure this will help Meepcraft a lot! Also, Meepcraft was my second server I ever played. (First one got boring after like 3 months) I used to play factions but I got SO tired of raiding, so I just switched to Towny! Towny is much more fun than factions in my opinion. I can’t remember how I found Meepcraft, but I'm glad I did :). I have been playing Meepcraft for about a year now, and I am very familiar with commands. Not just staff commands but ALL Meepcraft's commands. I am sociable in chat so I do talk to people. Its just that on Teamspeak, I get a little shy. :oops:

I am nice to everyone in the community, whether they are new to Meep or even Minecraft itself, or the super experienced players and donators. I pay attention to chat all the time, even if I am busy or working on something. Also, being on the West coast helps me be on later, when only one or two active staff members are on. There are sometimes late night people who go crazy when all staff members are AFK or something.

My personality is pretty calm, but once I really get into playing, I am much more active. You will usually find me roaming around the Wild, or playing in Towny or Skyblock. I usually dont play Halo or Minigames too often. I also have a steady 60 FPS in pretty much every world, so I can kick or ban people quickly. I can be strict on banning or lenient when it comes to on the spot temp baning on the chat. It really depends on my mood. I am usually nice, but firm. I do not get mad at people for not knowing things or being noobish.

Weaknesses:

· Teamspeak – I am a little shy so I might listen more than talk on Team Speak but, when I get engaged in a conversation I will talk lots!

· Forums – I don’t really post anything “for fun” (Like in off-topic) but I am looking into improving this.

· Frustration – I can get frustrated at times, but I don’t rage to the point of spam and massive swearing.

Conclusion:
    I love Meep and would like to help the community. I will moderate chat and solve modreqs as staff. I will help players in need with teaching them things like /shout. I always find people in /warp towns saying "Can I join a town?" in local chat. I usually try to tell them to : "Do /g (message) so everyone can hear your message! I am constantly trying to improve in Forums activity and Teamspeak. I am happy with any feedback whether positive or negative. This post will really help me fix what I need to fix to become a better player! I hope you will pick me as one of the Meep staff! Thank you so much for reading! It means alot to me! (I am also thinking of getting Elite soon :D)

2. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Wait, who are you?

Jinkeloid and Everyone like this.
  3. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

-1 if you are new to team speak you cant be a HELPER

Everyone likes this.
  4. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-0 You should really work on team speak activty because well you just got it :p Work on your forum activity a little more :) But the app seem pretty good :) Also you seem pretty mature for a 11 year old :) Good luck though!!

nath.banana likes this.
  5. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

You deleted your other app to re post this one. That is a form of editing, so this is auto denied. Re apply in no less than 2 weeks.

Jinkeloid and GingerManOWNS like this.