1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Natalie_365 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Natalie_365, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natalie_365

Natalie_365 Well-Known Meeper

Hi! I'm Natalie Weaver, 18 and currently living in Orange County, California.
    My email is currently down, but it is [email protected].

Why Should I Have This Rank?
    There is a main reason why I'd like to be Helper. First, I've noticed that there are so many non-ranks asking questions and usually Moderators, Admins, and Helpers are busy, either talking with each other or dealing with other issues. Since I am available from 10pm to 7am on Friday and Saturday, I can deal with a lot of it at once, since I've been a moderator on multiple servers before.

Some Information You May Like to Know
    I have been on Meepcraft since 2012, which means I've been online for about 2 years. I'm liked on almost every server I go on for how I handle stuff and how I build.

A Few More Things
    I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and Beta, finished Meepcraft parkour twice, and I currently have earned about 150k on the server since a month ago when I came online again.

One Last Thing
    If you have any additional questions, ask me on the server or email them to me at [email protected] when my email is up and running again.

Thanks for Reading,
    ~Natalie_365

2. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Denied. If you want to be even considered for a staff position, you must use the format.
    |
    \/
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/

You can also find some 'tips and tricks' to applying in the above link. I would also suggest reading accepted applicant's applications to familiarize yourself with how an application should be like.

UMADBRO? likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.