1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mylucky7's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mylucky7, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: mylucky7
    Skype Username: googly52
    Teamspeak Username: Mylucky7
    Mic use: Simple Mic used very often.
    Timezone: GMT
    Hours online per weekday:5-6 Hours P/D
    Hours online per weekend: 7-8 Hours P/D
    Position Changes: Citizen ---> Helper

Hello, so it has been a while since my last staff application with a generally good result but I had a lot to work on which in the time I have had I have improved on quite greatly. I was told that I sometimes had a little bit of immature behaviour here and there which is a fair reason for a denial which I took and responded to. Moving on, I have been on meepcraft for a long time since around May 2012 so as you can guess I have a lot of experience on meepcraft. I have seen us at our highest points and also it's lowest points. Yes, and in my time I have been a helper which didn't go down aswell as I 1st planned. I just overreacted which was my own mistake. I have learnt a lot since then and I have been loyal to the server. So, since then I have learnt a lot, corrected my mistakes and what I have done wrong I have put right. I have persisted to get to my goal and want to continue on to reach my goal of a highly decorated moderator.

I have plenty of experience as a staff member on Minecraft servers. I was a Head-Admin on a server which has closed down, I was selected as a moderator on a certain meepcraft moderator's server after they had seen me as a helper on MN. Also I have been helping out as a Super Mod on an old players server so overall I would say I have a lot of experience. I would describe myself as a kind, honest person always willing to try my best at all costs. I am very loyal to people and have a lot of respect for the people above and around me. I enjoy helping out, there is always that satisfaction you get when you have completed a modreq which just makes me feel great. I simply love it. This is what is needed; someone willing to get the job done with a smile on their face and ready to work to the best of their abilities. This person happens to be me.

I have examples of my good work with a little modreq story which I admittedly have used before but it had quite a good affect on the people:
    Let's just say Person #1 is Steve and Person #2 is Jerry. This is just to make sure they are not being pointed out but if needed I will say their IGN's to the Admin/Mod looking at the application.
    Steve and Jerry had a lot of things to get each other banned. Things like items taken, scams made and certain other things. The things were just between them. Instead of refunding the money I helped them get to a peaceful resolution with items and money being returned. I felt good about this: I was helping us get to a friendly community and have not heard from them against each other ever since that incident.

So you may be thinking: Why should we make him a helper if he was kicked out before?
    Well I have made steady progress over the months since then which has got me much further generally and even in real life I have started to manage my impulsivity which if you know me you would notice. I have tried to get everything as good as possible.

Weakness: Well as you know I can sometimes be a little stubborn now and again which can sometimes be a little let back. If you ask Deinen0 he will explain how I can be as we have had our arguments which we have resolved.

Well to conclude, I feel like I could do a great job helping the community throughout the meepcraft servers. I simply love helping and wish to be helping as soon as possible. As I have said before it just makes me feel great, which could give me that real moral boost and possibly boost the moral of others around me in the close and cosy meepcraft community.

Thank you for reading -
    Mylucky7

2. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

+1 Experienced, was a decent staff member before.

3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+1 app was good and I see you alot in game

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  4. TheJackster_

TheJackster_ Active Meeper

1+ Why?
    Your App Was Fantastic
    I See You Most Of The Time Ingame Like Andrew Said

You Should Now Have The Right For Admin
    Also Your On A lot Which Is Great!

Mylucky7 likes this.
  5. ubersp00n

ubersp00n Popular Meeper

6. Mylucky7

Be nice if everyone else put a reason.. See what I can work on.

7. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

In Game Name: mylucky7
    Skype Username: googly52
    Teamspeak Username: Mylucky7
    Mic use: Simple Mic used very often.
    Timezone: GMT
    Hours online per weekday:5-6 Hours P/D
    Hours online per weekend: 7-8 Hours P/D
    Position Changes: Citizen ---> Helper

You're active, this is good to see for a staff member. I also know that you are very experienced in meepcraft, you know what's going down.

Hello, so it has been a while since my last staff application with a generally good result but I had a lot to work on which in the time I have had I have improved on quite greatly. I was told that I sometimes had a little bit of immature behaviour here and there which is a fair reason for a denial which I took and responded to. Moving on, I have been on meepcraft for a long time since around May 2012 so as you can guess I have a lot of experience on meepcraft. I have seen us at our highest points and also it's lowest points. Yes, and in my time I have been a helper which didn't go down aswell as I 1st planned. I just overreacted which was my own mistake. I have learnt a lot since then and I have been loyal to the server. So, since then I have learnt a lot, corrected my mistakes and what I have done wrong I have put right. I have persisted to get to my goal and want to continue on to reach my goal of a highly decorated moderator.

I remember seeing you as a staff for a while, but I was inactive during the MN era.
    I have plenty of experience as a staff member on Minecraft servers. I was a Head-Admin on a server which has closed down, I was selected as a moderator on a certain meepcraft moderator's server after they had seen me as a helper on MN. Also I have been helping out as a Super Mod on an old players server so overall I would say I have a lot of experience. I would describe myself as a kind, honest person always willing to try my best at all costs. I am very loyal to people and have a lot of respect for the people above and around me. I enjoy helping out, there is always that satisfaction you get when you have completed a modreq which just makes me feel great. I simply love it. This is what is needed; someone willing to get the job done with a smile on their face and ready to work to the best of their abilities. This person happens to be me.

Experience helps on other servers too. You know the main way things run, and this can help you even at a simple rank like helper.

I have examples of my good work with a little modreq story which I admittedly have used before but it had quite a good affect on the people:
    Let's just say Person #1 is Steve and Person #2 is Jerry. This is just to make sure they are not being pointed out but if needed I will say their IGN's to the Admin/Mod looking at the application.
    Steve and Jerry had a lot of things to get each other banned. Things like items taken, scams made and certain other things. The things were just between them. Instead of refunding the money I helped them get to a peaceful resolution with items and money being returned. I felt good about this: I was helping us get to a friendly community and have not heard from them against each other ever since that incident.

If this is true, which I expect it is, then this is proof of you doing the good thing as a helper/mod. It's not all about spawning in items to refund, it's easier if we can get them to give the items back.

So you may be thinking: Why should we make him a helper if he was kicked out before?
    Well I have made steady progress over the months since then which has got me much further generally and even in real life I have started to manage my impulsivity which if you know me you would notice. I have tried to get everything as good as possible.

Weakness: Well as you know I can sometimes be a little stubborn now and again which can sometimes be a little let back. If you ask Deinen0 he will explain how I can be as we have had our arguments which we have resolved.

Well to conclude, I feel like I could do a great job helping the community throughout the meepcraft servers. I simply love helping and wish to be helping as soon as possible. As I have said before it just makes me feel great, which could give me that real moral boost and possibly boost the moral of others around me in the close and cosy meepcraft community.

Thank you for reading -
    Mylucky7

+1. I'd like to see you becoming staff again. :)

Grandblue likes this.
  8. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

see u so much +1

9. rorihouston

rorihouston Popular Meeper

+10000000 YOU are amazing, you help people and always put a smile on everyones face. You have never got banned and You NEED to become staff again, (BTW you where a amazing helper on MN)

Mylucky7 likes this.
  10. rorihouston

rorihouston Popular Meeper

Oh and ur active

11. oscarhouston

oscarhouston Popular Meeper

+1000000 GO WESLY GO!

12. Mylucky7

Thanks for the positives so far :)

13. OrganicTurtles

OrganicTurtles Celebrity Meeper

Plooos woone

Grandblue likes this.
  14. tubson361

tubson361 Active Meeper

+1000000
    Your a great and nice person u never break rules your always online and your just so awesome!

15. 2legacybball

2legacybball Celebrity Meeper

+0 from me, the app was pretty good, I think you need to work on your IG and Forums activity. Otherwise
    I think you should get a chance at helper.

16. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Grandblue, rorihouston and RossCoombs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.