1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mylucky7's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Mylucky7, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VorticoseSeven0

VorticoseSeven0 Popular Meeper

+1
    :App was tremendous
    :I liked how u said that u would help other helpers and teach them
    :I do see u sometimes, but over is was great ;)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  2. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Mylucky7 you have been very mature while I've seen you as a helper. I have seen you on a couple of times (again diff time ones is an issue). Your application was a decent size but however as well as some others I have an issue with your wording (You could have done better with wording). Over all this is a +0 to a +1. I would like to see you more online and shout more because when I have seen you online you are either not doing anything or are wondering about and not shouting. Yes it is a bit early for you to be applying again but you were a successful moderator so I will give you a +1. Best of luck :)

Supershot1200 likes this.
  3. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

Application: Thorough and well put together. Informative, but not too lengthy.
    Activity: since my return, I've seen that you are fairly active and helpful in-game and on the forums. You've helped me learn commands again in-game, although I'd like to see you become a little more helpful in the forums, which may just be i haven't seen anywhere you've helped. Good experience with being staff, and extensive knowledge of the server.
    Attitude: Great player and fun to be around, definitely deserving this position

But...
    I agree with others that this may be a little too early to apply, that might be my only constraint.

+.999

4. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

pfffft, why isn't this accepted yet? You are definitely overqualified. Your helpfulness, app, attitude, experience, activeness, etc, way to many to list. +1

Khafra likes this.
  5. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

-0.5 I have seen some issues in staff where you have been told to do something one way and still continue to do it the other way. I am not going to say what, but you can skype me for it if you would like. You also seem immature at times and I feel you aren't ready to become a mod again.

sensimillian likes this.
  6. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

I'm interested what this is, please PM me it in game or on the forums.
    I honestly don't recall being told anything specifically that I have been doing wrong.

7. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

You and Aristotle have clearly never tried getting a crab to walk forwards by making it walk sideways while facing sideways. :cat:

But besides your minor logic flaw that isn't real, +1. I've seen you multiple times in-game, and you've helped me out more than once in a quick and serious-yet-friendly way. Good luck with your app, in my opinion, you deserve it.

But may I ask, @Mylucky7 , how long did it take you to write this app? (Also, how many drafts were made) :confused::confused:

8. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+.5 I read some of your application, and thought how could a staff member had made it. You are nice and helpful in game though!

9. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

I just went for the app.
    1st one, didn't make any drafts ;)

10. Darren Darcy

Darren Darcy Popular Meeper

+1 my lucky

11. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.