1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mygmail's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by UMADBRO?, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: Mygmail
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: UMADBRO? (Username: Mygmail :D)
    Mic use: Always
    Timezone: Mountain time zone (I moved)
    Hours online per weekday: 2-7 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 2-7 hours
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Exclusive -----> Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, I am Mygmail. (My brother changed my username when I was signing up for MC) As you would probably know, I do not have a lot of time on my hands to play on Meep, but I have stopped Tae Kwon Doe and sailing, and a lot of other stuff. So we got that out of the way.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?

- Experience: I have experience of being staff on a lot of servers, which have either shut down, or I have just quit. I have been admin on a lot of small servers, and that gives me some experience of moderation and administration.
    - Work ethic: I do really try to work hard to accomplish something, like this morning when I was working with KrazyKat and some other people to win CTF, KitPVP, and Boomo. And actually, work ethic pays off :)
    - Dedication: I play on Meep and my friends' servers as well, so you can see that Meep is not the only server I play on, but it is the most played on.
    - Involvement: I am pretty involved in the Meepcraft, trying my hardest to help others when I can, and just to play and have fun ;)
    - Typing fast: Not sure if this is a strength, but just saying that I can type really fast which can help others get the help they need quickly.
    - Increasing privileges: My privileges will be increased sometime soon, so you will see a spike in playtime
    Weaknesses:
    - ADHD: Read this: http://www.meepcraft.com/threads/confession-something-i-promised-last-night.29082/
    - Arguing: I may argue sometimes when I get mad. It is hard admitting that I am wrong.
    - Teamspeak: Mic is falty - Amazon is shipping a new one for me.
    - Ban history: I had one recent ban: Hacking. So basically my brother saw that I was PVPing horribly and I had to use the bathroom so I went and left my computer unlocked, and he downloaded the Hazuni Hacked Client... and I got banned. Now I will remember to lock my computer when I am not near it.

Conclusion:
    That is it for my application, hope you enjoyed it!

2. _socceris4me_

_socceris4me_ Well-Known Meeper

+1 your nice, active, dont have ts so idk, GL @UMADBRO? !

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

leodavinci9000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.