1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KarateKid80, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KarateKid80

KarateKid80 Meeper

Hello, I am KarateKid80, and I would like to be a part of the staff. The fact of being a staff member is very exiting. I think that being a staff member will help benefit this server community. Even though I am only 13 and do not have a skype, helping out Meepcraft would be something to treasure. Even though my dream position would be administrator, I would be content from moving from citizen to helper. I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years, and I have played Meepcraft for a little over a year. Even though this is not very long, I think that I am ready to become a staff member.

Though I do not know MC commands that well or never being a staff member, I have had plenty experience with Minecraft. I have seen my older brother play it long before I have started to play, and, when I did start, I got use to it fast.

I am a Christin, so I know that God blesses work. Thus, I am happy to do work that others give me, and I will respect those staff members in authority over me.

My performance on this server is not much, but it's not something I don't care about. I have never used profanity before on this Meepcraft, and I don't plan to. I have never committed any crimes to the server in my entire time on Meepcraft. And while I do not have skype, I do have a team speak on which my name is KarateKid80.

Yet, even though I have these great things, I still have weaknesses. Being a teenaged boy, I might do some stupid stuff every now and then, like going into a big skin competition and finding out that there is no refund. I plan on stopping this by reading all the rules posted on signs. Also, even though I try, I am not dedicated to working at times. To help this, I plan on asking God to give me a happy heart while I work, so I can glorify Him.

All being said, I hope you will consider me to be a staff member for this great server that I spend 30 mins. on every day. Thank you for taking the time to read my application for becoming a staff member of Meepcraft.

2. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

This application is denied due to the lack of a format. Please re-apply in no less than 2 weeks, for future reference, take a look at this thread for the format, and some very useful tips.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.