1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Monkeycrazyguy, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkeycrazyguy

Monkeycrazyguy New Meeper

In game name monkeycrazyguy
    Skype user name awsomebigdude
    Teamspeak Username Monkcray
    Time Zone
    : Pacific Time Zone, PST.
    Hours online per weekday: Every weekday, I will dedicate at least 2-7 hours.
    Hours online per weekend: Every weekend I will do 3-9 hours.
    Position Changes: Elite>Helper
    Mic use: yes uses a turtle beach Mic

Intro

Well first off hello my name is Jake my in game name is Monk. I have been on meepcraft for at least one and a half years now and I've enjoyed playing 0n it and i also donated. My current hobby is drawing and painting .I usually use copic markers and acryllic paints for my painting's. Also for outdoor sports I do Judo. I have enjoyed building and creating things and playing with friends on the towny servers,Creative servers, wilderness server. I have also created a town but it was later destroyed because I did not have any more meebles left. I am willing to help anyone and I will also answer calmly to any questions to anyone.

Why should i be a Helper and Weakness/Strengths

I have first hand experiences in handling a server. Cause before I created my own 24 hour server later when i didn't have much time or money to spend on it I stopped it. The stress of having a server was overwhelming but was a good experience. When it comes to helping people and aiding them of their needs I always reply politely and positively. Even if they do yell or scream I will always reply calmly and i won't lose my temper. My weakness is my speech on Skype or team-speak. I'm not that talkative but when you ask me something i will always reply back. Ive always tried to get involved in the server chat and anyone who shout out a questions. I will always try my best to answer if i know. Any little questions or problems i will tried my best to answer or help out. I also do have a job please keep in mind that and sometimes i might not be on as long but whenever i have extra time i will go on.I usually reply to peoples questions using ./msg cause i like to help everyone personally and the chat is usually so loud and active there is a chance that they might not see it. If there is a problems and someone needs to be ban I will try my best and exam the situation well before taking action. As of right now I am not that active in the forums and team speak but in the future i will be on it more. If i had a chance in becoming a helper I will prove to you that i will be more active and help out. Helping something bigger than me and say I was the part of them and will feel accepted and be motivated in helping out more. I am a new member on this fourum and there is a probability this application is no accepted but even if it is denied I will still try my best and help without a Helper rank and keep trying and try to get more well known. Meepcraft is still growing and I see potential in this server that it might even become bigger. I love chatting with the meepcraft community and keeping them entertained and everyone is nice but there is a few bad eggs out there.

Conclusion I feel like I'm ready to help out people more than just sending the message from the sidelines. I think i would benefit the meepcraft community by helping the others ranked and unranked members with any questions they need answered or problems they have with swift.

Sincerely Jake

(ps.. my second language is English so please bare with my horrible grammar)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  2. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

-1 Your app was long and had bad grammar.
    Who are you?
    New member.
    This should never be your first post.

Best of luck!

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  3. KaiUsesThis

KaiUsesThis Celebrity Meeper

-1 app lacking
    Never seen you even we are in similar time zone
    Doesn't help in shout

I think you need more time.

scoowby likes this.
  4. Monkeycrazyguy

My name is Jake and i am transfer student from Japan to an American College. I forgot to write that and also sorry about my grammar. I did not know it can't be my first post. Thank you for the feedback though!

scoowby likes this.
  5. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

It can be, but it is liked if you have forum activity, and I don't think one on someone's first post has ever been accepted, but there is no rule (I think)
    Good luck!

Monkeycrazyguy likes this.
  6. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

You're a new member.
    Never seen you.

7. Langston1209

Langston1209 Popular Meeper

- App not very good
    - Hardly ever seenyou in shout, TS, or forums
    - Dealt with cases where you gave lower ranks access to restricted donor perms very recently (/fix, etc)

8. Fly3232

Fly3232 Celebrity Meeper

Here are some tips

-Get more active/well-known in Mc and Ts
    -Help more in shout
    -Post more on forums, this should never be your first post.

I am a -1

9. Monkeycrazyguy

So nobody is allowed to fix anything from lower ranks? Ok i did not know that. i will try be careful next time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2014 ---
    Ok Thanks for the feedback. Get more active!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2014 ---
    Ok Thank you but I have a feeling this app won't be accepted. I have not been active or well known so there is a little chance lol. I need a lot of luck.

10. kdocherty7

kdocherty7 Guest

I think you edited your app?
    If you did that will get you instant denied :/

Anyway I would suggest getting well known In-game and on the forums (maybe 100-150 posts?) before you try and apply.

It is a -1 for now but I hope you will re-apply some time later.

Monkeycrazyguy likes this.
  11. Monkeycrazyguy

Oh is that so. Oh well it was worth a shot. I guess i need to do what everyone says like get more well known and be more active. I will try reapply later but when I'm ready. Thanks for the feedback!

12. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I don't want to see a "new member" applying tbh. You should at least work up to a "member" status before applying. "new member" tells me that you've just now visited the forums.

13. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This application is denied, please do not edit your application. If you decide to reapply, wait at least two weeks before doing that and follow the tips given above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.