1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Staff Application √

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Bl4utO, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

In Game Name: My current "Ign" is Bl4utO.

Skype Username: My Skype username is
    Minecraft_Bl4utO

Teamspeak Username: Bl4utO

Mic use: Yes, I do have a mic.

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone, PST.

Hours online per weekday: Every weekday, I will dedicate at least 2-6 hours.

Hours online per weekend: Every weekend I will do 3-8 hours.

Position Changes: Citizen -> Helper I will be donating in the next 2-3 weeks, To help out to server.

Introduction, Why you should be Helper/Mod, Weaknesses? ( I put these all together to make it easier.)
    I'm 15 almost 16, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning.

The only thing that may hinder me from being a good helper is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 4 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the five days that I was on vacation.

I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved.

I am interested in a staff position because I view this server as with any server as a potential for HUGE success and I feel I can improve this community greatly by helping out with new players questions and concerns. Helping with plugins building redstone gfx making, you name it and I can lend a hand their. However I do know that I am not a super man and cant do every little thing but when I try my best, I will get as close as possible. I Love helping people and being part of something bigger than myself and being able to say I am part of a team that is bigger than any 1 person. And I feel if I was accepted onto this team I can truthfully say that. I also love working together with other staff members and really being able to be apart of a growing and well developed community.

Thanks,

Michael

(Ps: I may not be VERY active in /shout but thats because I message the player that needs assistance personally.)

2. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

+Ad
    +Active IG
    -Not active in shout
    +Mature
    Hope to see you in game:)

3. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

Thank you :D

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  4. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

App should never be your first post.

Torger10 and SirCallow like this.
  5. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Somewhat short app, but you seem nice. Try to be active on the forums.

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  6. VorticoseSeven0

VorticoseSeven0 Popular Meeper

^ I agree

7. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

I will guarantee being active on the forums but since I do not have a rank YET, There is a limit on where I can post and what I can help with. Also it is very hard to get the respect when you are not a rank. I have already started helping in /shout so don't worry about that but, yeah forums is a little hard but I will still try. :)

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  8. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

A bit of wisdom: usually people with no rank do not get helper. GL though!

9. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

I'll take my chances, But regardless on if I get accepted or not, It won't stop me from enjoying myself on this wonderful server. √

10. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

I have seen some hack reports of you. (Or maybe just hack claims in-game)

Haven't seen you on ts or forums though

11. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

Yes, That's because I got reported one time for "Hacking" but I am just a good pvper, If you looked closely they are all at the denied section on the forums because they are false and misleading. I would never hack because it doesn't just ruin the game for others but for me as well. I prefer to enjoy all the aspects of Minecraft legit.

12. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

I see. I didn't look at them close enough I guess.

I would put you at -0.5 because I haven't seen you anywhere besides now, but you seem to potential.

13. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

Thank you

14. Achmed

Achmed Popular Meeper

The only thing I've got against you is I've never heard of you, but if you're new that might be becuz I haven't been on in the last 14 days 17 hours 3 minutes and 32 seconds.
    So soz but it's a -1 from me ;-;

scoowby likes this.
  15. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

I understand, I usually play on KitPvp, Towns, Wild, Hunger games, and just chill at spawn…. I am pretty easy to locate if you come on at the right time...

16. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

-1 who are you?
    Enough info provided.

17. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

I am Michael (Bl4utO), I play Club soccer and am attempting to become a Pro Soccer player. In my free time I play Meepcraft and that is usually at night when I'm done with soccer practice. I am currently 15 and love gatorade. I live in Los Angeles and have many friends. I like helping my friend build on his server and I love mysteries.

KyloMeep and scoowby like this.
  18. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

I'm going to change it to a -.5. This is because you seem very nice.

19. Bl4utO

Bl4utO Meeper

Thank you :)

Darke_Amethyst and scoowby like this.
  20. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

Just a bit of advice, if your tag still says 'new member' don't both applying. -1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.