1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by qazini, Mar 30, 2017.

1. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Hi. So, you might be thinking me a bit weird (If you know me, that is. If you don't, well, carry on), making an introduction thread now when I registered on forums the day gamma came (Not a very happy moment for me) and became active on forums just before the reset (I had to do something for those 11 Meep-less days). Anyway, I jumped into forums with a suggestion (Which got accepted but who knows if it'll ever be implemented with the current priorities), and ended up skipping the "Introduction" part of forums. And seeing a few recently decided that my tardy 'intro to forums' was due.

I'm qazini, and I'm soon to be 15 (My profile page is a liar in that sense, please excuse him) and am finishing up my freshman year of high school. I love reading, and I am currently enjoying a translation of the Iliad. I like a mix of contemporary and classical authors, but my preference is probably the latter. I also like hiking in the mountains, of which my state has plenty of, and just going outside. Writing is also a hobby of mine, though that doesn't mean I'm all that good at it. You'll notice I enjoy putting random parentheses just about everywhere I can fit them into. I go to a STEM focused school, and enjoy learning science and mathematics, but I also find history to be very interesting, while struggling with the T part of STEM.

On Meep I am currently exclusive (Thanks to innexer for getting someone to buy premium for me, and then to @Legocreator2013 for paying beau_pants to buy exclusive for me), and own the town Peachstreet (It's a reference to a classic book, though I haven't yet met anyone who knows it, it's so obscure. It would be cool if someone did at some point figure it out though). I enjoy talking to everyone I meet, and I'm known as the Scary Toxic Panini by some (hopefully not too many though, I don't think that's exactly what you'd call a respectable title). I'm not exactly sure what else to say, so I'm just going to say thanks so much to everyone I've met so far on Meep, and I hope to meet even more of the amazing people that make up this community. Thanks to everyone who reads this, please excuse this intro for being just a bit late.

2. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

We're late introduction buddies!

3. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Well hi there!

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Hi do you like citizens

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  5. qazini

Yay!!! (You inspired me to make one).

Thanks for the welcome, I think I'm getting the hang of this server :p

I do in fact like citizens. They are the best rank you can find. <-------- FACT

GroovyGrevous, SuperDyl and Natsu like this.
  6. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

fiction.... sorry bud

SuperDyl and qazini like this.
  7. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

haha... but who asked?

GroovyGrevous, smk and Blazetop like this.
  8. LordMellow

LordMellow SuperMellow

I asked :D

GroovyGrevous and qazini like this.
  9. qazini

Thank you Mellow, someone I can rely on, finally.

GroovyGrevous and LordMellow like this.
  10. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

It took me until I read the whole thing and read all the comments to realize this was written in 2017, so these 2 lines greatly confused me

11. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Panini might be getting the hang of it by year 3. She’s a little slow sometimes; but she always gets there!

12. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Ok for a minute there you got me surprised for being 15..
    They grow up so fast :cry:

riri30, qazini and Marthacuddles like this.