1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by bbycakes2012, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

+1
    Whenever I talk to you you're super nice and just a great person
    I think you could do well as a helper with some more trust in yourself, it seems like you're really worried about being the best which isn't what it's about. in my opinion the learning of everything is what makes you better all in all. Some people may venture to say you're immature, but I just think you're honestly having a fun time. I have yet to have a bad experience with you. You're dedicated enough to the server to do well in this position.
    Good luck!

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  2. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

+1 I agree with Martin who agreed with EpicK who agreed with Chaos who agreed with bby.:)

chaos546, bbycakes2012 and Klitch like this.
  3. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

+1 I'm supposed to post constructive material but everyone else beat me to it:)

bbycakes2012 and Jiltism like this.
  4. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I don't want you to be staff because you won't have as much time for us! :'(
    +2

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  5. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

+1 yay! :) You're active, friendly, helpful (I have seen you answering questions in shout), and I have no trouble believing that you want to be a Helper for all the right reasons. I also think you'd be very capable as staff.

This is my only issue, too. If you don't get accepted this time (and I hope that you do!), I would add a personal weakness that you're working on that would have a bearing on your staff duties. I also wouldn't worry about not knowing the ban lengths/times (not really a weakness), because I'm assuming there's some kind of training or staff-only material that details those.

As far as TeamSpeak goes, go ahead and listen a little bit if you need to before working up the nerve to talk. You can type in the chat window to talk to people if you want. They will probably encourage you to go ahead and use your mic, and when they do - or if they don't and you just hear a conversation that you want to join - feel free to say "Hi!" :)

chaos546 and bbycakes2012 like this.
  6. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

Thank you for the advice! ;)

KariStar86 likes this.
  7. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

YES!

+1 from me.
    I haven't chatted with you much, but when we did you were very, very friendly. From your forum activity and in game chatting, I get the impression you would make a great, great helper.
    App:
    I was a bit disappointed with the app. The weaknesses didn't come with personal faults... but at the same time, I got a sense of who you were from them. It was alright as a whole but I think you could have done better.
    Friendliness:
    Through the roof. You're a people person! Friendly and helpful... just like a helper should be.
    Dedication:
    I see you often, which is a great sign of dedication.

I really, really would like to see you as staff. Good luck!

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  8. noobpatroll

noobpatroll Guest

Your looks made you popular.

Nara_Visa and Fangdragon1998 like this.
  9. bbycakes2012

:( But I can't help that or change that really? It's not like I asked for that or something. :(:(

10. noobpatroll

noobpatroll Guest

I never said your looks were a bad thing.
    The fair explanation is that your gender and appearance contributed more to your rise in popularity than your actions and work ethic. This is called the halo effect.

I believe that there are more impartial ways for you to prove your competence.

11. bbycakes2012

Like how? I don't understand. Everyone else is saying they've seen me being helpful in game and they know how I act. What else could I do??

K9_Caper likes this.
  12. noobpatroll

noobpatroll Guest

I don't go in game. I only watch the forums, and I know you haven't been here for very long.

Maybe you are actually a nice person. Or maybe your personality is a facade.

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  13. Joshgrant8221

Joshgrant8221 Popular Meeper

Emily you are awesome! I am happy to see you applied! Me being a town assistant/ good friends with you and the mayor know first hand how cool you are! You are very mature and good at handling situations. What crazy light said about you raging is not true. You only rage when people pick on you and be mean to other people. That is the right time to rage :p. I think you would make a amazing helper and that you deserve it. I think you would be a great help to moderate the server when you are on and able too. You are 1 awesome person and you will (hopefully) make a great helper!

I am giving this a +50 great app! Very descriptive and to the point!

Lub you emily! <3 <3 <3

Jg
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2014, Original Post Date: May 13, 2014 ---
    noobpatroll you need to see her ig before you judge she is a very active and helpful player who cares about meepcraft. It was not her looks that made her popular even though she is very pretty

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  14. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

+1 Do I really need to say anymore?

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  15. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+1

You seem relatively active and I don't believe you've gotten into any major trouble before. The application was decent. Better than some other applications I've seen. I think you should get a chance.

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  16. bbycakes2012

Thank you Skaros!

17. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+1 <3

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  18. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+1
    So sweet and so open to learning