1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by funkyrainbows, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

In Game Name: funkyrainbows
    Skype Username: I_am_funkyrainbows
    Teamspeak Username: funkyrainbows
    Mic use: yes, but I'm not on that much (read weaknesses)
    Timezone: ACDT (Australian central daylight time (South Australia))
    Hours online per weekday: 30 mins - 2 hours (more in Fridays)
    Hours online per weekend: 2-5 hours.
    Position Changes: citizen to helper

Introduction:
    G'day mate, I'm Angus, and I'm Australian but I don't speak like that, and you would know me as funkyrainbows. I'm 12 years old and I love maths and anything that is problem solving. I've been playing meepcraft for over a year now and I'm a premium and I try to get on as much as I can, but I have things IRL that sometimes take priority. I'm active on the forums but I'm shy and don't go on TS much at all. I've always looked up to staff from when I started playing meepcraft and I've always wanted to be one myself. I'm mature for my age and many people that I know IRL would agree with that.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    I've had many leadership roles in the past, none that I can get proof of here on a minecraft server but I'm a school leader this year, which is a role that is limited to only the best, I've been appointed as a admin on my schools private minecraft server, but that won't cut into my Meep time and I have helped people out before lots and lots IRL and I reply to peoples questions in shout quite a lot when I am online as I want new and troubled people to have the same help that I did when I started playing Meep and I didn't know much. I don't take pity on people who I like, and treat everyone equally, but I do take previous offenses into account whenever I think what a person deserves, whether IRL or on the internet. I've owned 2 towns since I've started meepcraft and I've helped many of them get a start on meepcraft, and I don't remember there name, but someone who used to be on baltop 2 was someone who I had given a set of iron tools to when they had started.

So what will I do? I'll try my hardest to make meepcraft a fun and enjoyable place, where the right people do the right things, rather than a server full of bad people doing bad things. I hope to bring my knoledge, curiosity, skills and my time to the staff team and help them make meepcraft a great place, for young and old. It'll also be fun to get to know fellow staff members, as making friends is a very important thing. I am a great learned and wil listen to other staff members advise, and how to use plugins that I've never used before such as hawk eye, that are needed for a staff member, and then later, I hope to teach newer staff members.

Am I a good worker? Yes, I rarly start something and then don't finish it, or put it aside for a long time as I am an organized type of person. I am willing to spend lots of my Meep time moderating as I sometimes and I do look at chat most of the time so I can moderate chat too and I have spammers and swearers, so I'll kick/ban them! I can get things done fast, but done well as well and that is a skill that I believe is essential. I have a good judgement of what punishments people deserve, within the set guidelines and I can be put on the spot and answer a tricky question.

Weaknesses:
    My main weakness is my activity, as it is not the highest in the world due to IRL things and my parents restricting things and I sometimes have to get off adbruptly sometimes so I can't always finish something in one day, but I'll do it the next.

I'm shy so I don't really like talking on TS but I can if I need to but I like to keep it to a minimum, and yes I do have it, so I can use it and I do have a mic.

I'm not that good at grammar, or writing long things, as you might be able see in this application, sorry about that. I try to get better at it, but it's something that I find really hard.

Conclusion:
    I think I would make a great helper on meepcraft, as I have many skills that are great for moderation, I read chat so I can moderate it well and I can type fast to stop bad talk as quickly as possible and I'm bright and mature so I won't do bad things, only stop them. I hope you consider me as a future staff member on this great server!

Thanks for taking time to read this,
    Funkyrainbows

2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Sorry, TS activity is actually required for helper/mod, -1

Flamedemond, Khafra and funkyrainbows like this.
  3. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Nice, mature, but I rarely see you because you live in Australia D: +.99

funkyrainbows likes this.
  4. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1 You seem active on team speak. The app looked really good :) But dude you shouldn't be shy to talk on team speak. Usually everyone is pretty nice unless yanno there like pvping or something. Join some of the chats I go in and I'll talk to you :) Good luck!

fetch3000rules and funkyrainbows like this.
  5. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

Your name is familiar but, I don't think I know you well, and this is very important on the route of becoming a staff. Let me tell you, 30 minutes to 2 hours maybe is understandable on weekdays, I get it you have school. But 2-5 hrs on weekdays? Maybe should be 5 ++ hours on weekdays.
    Another concern is "I'm shy so I don't really like talking on TS"
    Look, knowing the Meep staff, let me be honest in the nicest way, we don't need a person who is like, scared. Also "I'll try my hardest to make meepcraft a fun and enjoyable place" Is this really true? I see this on nearly every single application, now let me tell you: This means nothing. These are just words, you have to be like alluding this message, saying it straight forward just tells me that you would not be a great support staff or you aren't wise with words, and this is important because you can upset people with the way you say things.

Sorry Funkyrainbow, I don't want to ramble on other things I see that is a problem, but obviously

the_sexy_ninja likes this.
  6. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

You 'don't have a say of what happens only staff do you think your staff your useing color.

Aplication

+good application
    -dont see you in game due to timezones
    +seem VERY friendly
    +kind

+1
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 23, 2014 ---
    Hope to speek to you on ts and GL!

7. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

She's just giving feedback gee

-1 though because:
    I don't see you often when I play late which is on the weekends
    Bad app
    Ts is a big issue
    Good luck!

Edit: I forgot to end the quote

james_Grimplin and funkyrainbows like this.
  8. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    I don't see you helping enough.

Yokosuka12 and funkyrainbows like this.
  9. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• - never see you help IG
    • - app wasn't great
    • + can be mature
    i am a -0, good luck!

funkyrainbows and Grandblue like this.
  10. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to put a -1

-I don't see you in game much
    -I also don't see you helping out much
    +active in shout

Although I put a -1, still...best of luck to you.

11. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

12. TechnoTyson The Second

TechnoTyson The Second Well-Known Meeper

5+ hours on weekends! It's ur weekend you have to be joking
    But +1 for you Funky i see you on a lot and anwser some of my questions but try to go on team speak more but apart from that i think you would make a great helper

13. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

14. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Thanks for the comments so far!

15. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Not helping with /shout
    Not active that much

16. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

+/-
    Not as helpful
    I do see activity but not whole-lot.
    T.S activity is lacking
    Forum activity is GOOD.
    You DO have potential, just a few things you need to clear up like helping in shout and generally being MORE active. GoodLuck. I DO see potential in you.

17. diegoromangloria

diegoromangloria Well-Known Meeper

Here we go:

+ Active ingame
    + Good forum activity
    - Not helpful

+ .5. Good Luck to you, and improve :)

18. red_stone_sucker

red_stone_sucker Popular Meeper

+0 never see you on and no forum activity. Good luck though :D

19. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

+/- 0 because:

I do not mind if you get helper

I think that you should be a normal MeepCraft player.

(0-1)=-1 (-1+1)=

+0

20. fetch3000rules

fetch3000rules Popular Meeper

+.5 very mature and a very nice guy but the ts activity is the biggest problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.