1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Courbieboy, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courbieboy

Courbieboy New Meeper

In Game Name: courbieboy
    Skype Username: courbieboy
    Teamspeak Username: I don't have teamspeak
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone:GMT
    Hours online per weekday: about 10h
    Hours online per weekend:10-15h
    Position Changes:Citizen to Helper

Why do you think you should be: Because I have a server myself and i understand at times it is difficult so i think I would be a good Helper

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?: Because I understand at times running a server is difficult

Weaknesses:I CANT DO LADDER PARKOUR!!! Allot of other stuff in great with.

Conclusion: I think i would be a great helper because I have been Admin on lots of other servers so I think i would be a great Helper.

2. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

Experience
    Though you may have the experience, I have never seen you.
    TeamSpeak
    Team speak really is a big part of being staff. Yes you can do it from Skype but both are much needed.
    Overall application
    The application was bad, no hard feelings but there was no effort. You clearly don't want this position enough.
    So over all I am at a -2.5
    Try again in 2 weeks If you really want the position.

3. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Hello Courbieboy, welcome to the fourms!
    Things to work on:
    *Your fourm activity, this is your first post on the fourms and start posting on different threads and getting active with the community!
    *Helping in /shout! You are on a lot so should be helping the community a lot!
    *Post in Q&A! Thats where some people post their questions about in-game or out using the fourms.
    *Look at all the other threads and look at the ones in 'Interview' they will help and try and learn from those for your next application!
    *Your weakness isn't really a weakness.

Good things:
    *Different timezone, thats better so we can have staff on a lot in the US then have a backup when we get off.

Overall Rating: -1

4. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*Your grammar made this hard for me to read.
    *Team Speak is required.
    *Your app was short.
    *All of the sections had about one sentence, please elaborate more next time.
    *Your weakness does not affect you in this position at all, please put a real one next time.
    Tips: Try and work on your grammar a bit, and get Team Speak. Also, getting to know the community wouldn't hurt.

5. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1 app was way to short and that isn't a weakness, also your first post on forums shouldn't be a helper app.

6. Tagswag33

Tagswag33 Popular Meeper

-1. you may have some experience, but you are nor ready for helper position.
    It also looks like the application took you a minute and a half to write. therefore not putting a whole lot of work into it.

7. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.