1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My Ban...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jiltism, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Wait how is the shop tax involved? My shop tax never got changed...?

2. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Also... Im really hoping you were the only one affected evan

3. evanthon123

evanthon123 Well-Known Meeper

ok back to the part when i left the town i unclaimed 3 embassy now i own 1 but now that i look back the 1st tine he was banned the tax was already set to 6k so i looked back and make what crusher was thinking before his 1st ban his town was dying so he ya im sure he might have told the members....back to the day he changed it again..... the thought i changed it and the town was still dying so he changed it back when i told him the town wasnt dying he changed it back but for the shop tax accidentily but a quick responce to what i said he comepletly for got about the towns rules of telling the members. so in my new defence even though he think we aren't friends any more but what i said is not a fake think we made up this is the truth that comes out of my mouth and i decide the Crusher_11 isn't guilty from what he has done. PS: sorry i used not gramer im in a plane

4. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Bro thanks:)

And... Are we talking about my current town or old great britian?

5. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Ok so in my current town only mowlisid owns an embassy... You owned one but unclaimed.

So we are talkimg anout Great Britain right?

6. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Its ok:) thanks anyways

Smshortstack will take good care of that town:)

7. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

What the heck i didnt steal 600k!?! And this is long in the past when I took 200k out of the bank... Angelofdeath, evan, and I already resolved this...

8. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

And yes Im perm banned what do you think this thread is :pompous:

9. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Ok ill make a new one

10. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Do not make a new appeal.

11. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Oh sorry I already did oro... I just checked this... Do you want me to delete it? Sorry I was spending about 20 minutes writing it.

I apologize. I felt as if this thread was spammed and confusing. I will delete the other thread upon request. Thanks!

-Crusher_11

Whp deleted my other ban appeal?... Could you post it here please? Because it explains everything...

I'll explain all that again if needed... I wish someone would have posted it here but its s'all good:)

This thread has no clarity whatsoever so I'll probably have to^ tell me when needed staff

Thanks,
    -Crusher_11

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
  12. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

So could you tell me how many people were affected by the embassy tax in your town?

Jiltism likes this.
  13. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

We are talking current town correct? Not Great britain (the town I sold)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2014 ---
    If we are talking my current town (Sydney), I have not sold any embassies in my town besides to mowglisid recently. He said he was going to clear the plot then unclaim so I am assuming its unclaimed already. Mowglisid's claim was Wednesday I'm pretty sure. Also, spikeman(1005?) claimed two plots to clear then unclaimed within a half hour. Evanthon123 also claimed a plot then unclaimed once he was finished clearing. The only person affected may have been mowglisid, although I do not presume he was as he did already unclaim.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2014 ---
    Thanks for your time and help diana
    Furthermore, smshortstack told me via forum conversation that he left the town. Therefore, I'm assuming his plot is as embassy now unless he already moved all his items. Also, brewserxx told me he was leaving the town soon. His 2 plots may or may not be embassy.

^But all these plots would be under the current tax that the players are aware of.

SirCallow and littlep1234 like this.
  14. DianaB72

I see more than that though. All these people were being taxed at that ridiculous rate

Attached Files:

Jiltism likes this.
  15. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I never added hotpocket to my town. That must have been an assistant. Brewser recently joined the town, made a 2 plot house, and informed me he would be leaving soon. Smshortstack just made his plot embassy when he left the town.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2014 ---
    The only one that may have been taxed could have been hotpocket. I didn't add him to my town. It was either blackbeltdude42 or smshortstack.
    With Brewser, I'm assuming his plots were just turned to embassy recently as he had mentioned he would be leaving.

SirCallow likes this.
  16. Smshortstack

Smshortstack Popular Meeper

I hope since i am involed that i will not be forum banned.

I left the town after i heard crusher_11 was banned therefore i changed my plot to embassy to keep it. Even if my plot was embassy before i would have not to pay because i was an assistant.

Also, i do not recall adding hotpocket to Sidney ( though i might have)
    Hope this helps

littlep1234 and Jiltism like this.
  17. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for the input sm:) blackbelt must have... Also your plot was never embassy while you were in the town

18. DianaB72

I'm sorry crusher... all the evidence points to you repeatedly changing the embassy tax without warning up to 12k a day. I don't see how this can be anything but intentional.... you did it many times. I'm going to have to deny this... the amount lost because of this is just too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.