1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My Ban...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jiltism, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Crusher_11
    Staff Member: I dont know I havnt been able to get online all day
    Reason: I do not know this either... I've gotten messages over the forums from friends saying I'm perm banned
    Ban length: permanently (I do not know if this appealable or not)
    Why I should be unbanned: Hello meepers. I really do not know what happened or why I'm banned. One of my friends said its because I changed my town's taxes without warning. I changed my town tax yesterday to 3% and notified all the members. I thought having a percent was legal.:( I didn't know I couldn't do it because when I asked lexkristen she told me the command to make my tax a percentage. Since my luring perm ban, I havn't done anything illegal. I got kicked once for spam but besides that nothing. I was really striving to play fair. I really wanted to remain a part of meep's new golden age. I have no idea if this ban was appealable or not. I have not been able to check. And I realize because of my ban history that I'm never getting unbanned. I admitted to what I lured but I really didn't know that changing my tax to percent was illegal. Sorry that it was I guess I really did not know.:(

Thanks to:
    Smshortstack
    Evanthon123
    For being my best buds.

I hoped to be unbanned but I realize I won't.

By Meepcraft and everybody on it that always made it so much fun
    -Crusher_11

2. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

You sold a town but before you sold it you changed embassy tax to 6000. You didn't give a 2 week notice informing them either.

littlep1234 likes this.
  3. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

And while I was banned evanthin123 was in ownership of the town... He gave it back to me the minute I was unbanned... Then I sold it to the assistant "angelofdeath246" i didnt change any taxes!?!

I wasnt aware of any taxes that existed. I immediately sold the town. I hadn't had it since November 2013 and my taxes were not 6k. Why am I banned for a town that I wasnt even involved in for months during my lure ban?:(

And I did not change any taxes
    Of anything?... I sold it once i got It:(

I apologize for spamming this thread... I really have been playing 100% fair since I was unbanned. I only got kicked once for spam. I don't ponder this as fair considering I was not in ownership of the twon for months. Once evanthon123 gave it back to me (hes my best bud it eas really nice of him, he ran it while I was banned), i sold it to angelofdeath246 for 250K. I didn't change anything in the brief half hour or so I owned the town besides help evanthon fix one of his buildings.

I really have played fair:( I want to be a part of meep... I was striving to never get banned again.

I forgot to say the town name, Great Britain

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
  4. diamondtree777

diamondtree777 Popular Meeper

I honestly don't seen how crusher was involved in any way

5. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I have knowledge of crusher's prior ban and also about the embassy tax being changed. I will investigate this further once I get on this afternoon

6. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Thank you

7. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

The only way I was involved is that I sold the town... Evan gave it to me and I immediately sold it. I hadn't ran it for the past 6 weeks at that time... Prior to selling I did not change anything but help evanthon tear down a building he made near the town spawn.

8. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Diana, you know that I admitted when I lured... But this time I really was not aware of Great Britain's taxes before I sold the town, as I did not own it for 6 weeks leading up to that day.

9. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Thanks for your time diana,
    Crusher_11

10. DianaB72

Hi Crusher. I was able to pull up some data and it's not looking good. I will post it here and let you explain it.

Attached Files:

KaiUsesThis and Blackbeltdude42 like this.
  11. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Can you give the date of these?

12. DianaB72

The dates are there in the screenshot for each time you did it.

littlep1234 and Blackbeltdude42 like this.
  13. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I can explain the last attached file, wednesday I changed the embassy to one percent by accident then put it back to 1K.

14. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Oh ok thanks

15. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

This happened when I toggled tax percent

16. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Wednesday was the only time I recall changing any embassy tax. I cannot explain any of the other changes. At the end of the day, my account is my responsibility for whatever the heck happened. I really did not do it this time... Trust is not on my side anyways because of my extensive past though. There is evidence against me which I accept. I truly tried to play 100% fair and I thought I succeeded. I was having a lot of fun on meep and wanted to be a part of the golden age that it is in. I do have a question though... How many people got affected by the tax? The only player I recall owning an embassy in my town is "mowglisid." He never said anything about a tax hurting him. Is there anyway I can refund him? And take a temp... If not... See ya meep!

My town goes to blackbeltdude42, money and belongings to smshortstack.

Thanks for all the fun times,
    Crusher_11

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  17. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

We're still besties:) If you would have told me I would have done something about it... But its all good:)

18. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Wait up... If the tax was 6k how did you lose 20k per day? And too my knowledge I guess you and mowglisid both owned an embassy... If im ever back ill try to refund you bro

Hope we are still friends man

19. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Also, were there any other reports of people losing money from my town? Mowglisid claimed his embassy to clear a plot for me when the tax was 1k and he was aware of that. Spikeman1005? I think. He claimed 2 embassies cleared both within 10 minites then unclaimed. So I guess only evan was affected to my knowledge. And evan, im really sorry man. If you brought it to my attention I would have done something. You were my best meep buddy for forever man. We first met when I got lured in wild and you challenged the guy to a 1v1 and got my stuff back.:) We did everything together man... From wild mining to pvp to towny to helping each other make money.:) Sorry our friendship has ended like this I guess:(

Bros 4 life

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  20. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Only you owned an embassy at that time to my knowledge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.