1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Ace, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Daedaric_Ace
    Date/Time: 10 minutes ago
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal: I don't know how am I xraying but I'm sure I'm not. If this was from the house under the ocean (in wild) I saw a really deep hole there and followed it and found out that there was a house there so I loot all valuables and set a home there so that I can keep going back. If i did this appeal wrong please assist me.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi Daedaric_Ace, The proof currently posted is this:

But I have another video proof that is currently uploading. I will post it in the morning. Keep in mind these videos show you mining directly to spawners multiple times.

3. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Well I'm really sorry about the spawners and I am willing to give them up so that I can play again and I will never do this again.

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I sincerely appreciate your apology. X-ray is actually a perm ban but I have seen people file appeals after a month or two and get accepted. Please consider doing this.

Ace and TrisDa like this.
  5. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.